Chapter 6 the date

"WAIT." Becky said. "Let’s have our special date now."
"Um okay, but my dorm is bigger and has a TV, also no one is there." Christian said.
Christian picked Becky up and put her over his shoulders and took her to his dorm.
He put her on his bed and turned the TV on, then Becky took a bottle of vodka out of her jacket and said "oh Yeh let's get this party started."
Christian and Becky stayed up all night and drank vodka and watched movies and laughed so much they had a great time. The morning came and Christian and Becky were wasted! Becky got up and went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror and she couldn't see herself. Christian got up and looked around, the places was trashed. then he saw Becky looking in the mirror so he went to the bathroom and stood next to her and said " when you become a vampire you can't see yourself in the mirror."
"Come on don't think about that, how bout we go somewhere." Christian took Becky's hand and took her outside and went behind the building and pulled out his motor bike from behind the bushes and said "come in hop on but we have to be quite, we are not allowed to leave no the school"
Becky got on the bike and Christian started the bike and the engine roared. "I thought you said we had to be quite"
"Well it's too late now"
The zoomed of into the sunrise and out of the school gates. "Don’t vampires burn in the sun?" Becky asked.
"No that's a myth"
"Ahaha okay"
About an hour later they arrived at this vintage little town, they walked up a hill to this amazing tree with a picnic set up under it and the sun shining towards the Picnic.
"Do you like it?" Christian asked
"Wow this is so cute" replied Becky then hugged Christian.
Christian took be jus hand and took her to the little picnic and they both sat down. Then Christian opened a wine bottle.
"Don't you think we had enough to drink last night"
Christian smiled, then got a cup and pored a glass for Becky. It was orange. "Is this orange juice" Becky asked
"Ahahahah yes" Christian said.
The both sat in the sun chilling out.
"So tell me your story Becky" Christian said
“Okay Christian I will tell you my story. When I was little I had a dog it was so loyal and friendly I loved him to bits, his name was Jamie he was a big dog, but he died when I was six. also I used to be a tom boy when I was younger and I used to always get teased at school, so I changed and became a girly girly and tried to stay on top with all the popular people and so far that's working out I don't get teased any more. Also I love drawing, whenever I get upset or emotional I always draw and he makes me feel relaxed and time flies when I draw, it is a great feeling. Okay enough about me I want to know your story."
She looked over and Christian and he was smiling and said "what a great story the really moved me" then he stroked her cheek and said " I wouldn't care if you were a tom boy now, to me you would be still be beautiful" then he leaned in and kissed her with the sun shining over them.
"We should get back to school before they send out a search party" Christian said.
"Will they actually send out a search party"
Christian nodded
"Wow our school is weird"
They both got on the bike and drive back to school.
"WHAT IS THIS" Mrs Bitchberry said with her hands on her hips and looked like she was going to kill us.
"DETENTION NOW."