chapter 15 masked ball (final chapter)

The night was silent, cold and a tough night for many who were close to Christian. Alexia, Ian and Becky were still sitting near the witches house where Christians body slowly decayed on the bed he had died on. Becky got up out of nowhere and walked into the witch’s house; she walked through the thing wooden door into the room where Christian laid.

“Why...Why...Christian.........I loved you so much. When I was with you I felt like I could accomplish anything in this world.  I felt lucky that you were my first love. Now....you are gone...and now...there will always be a hole left inside my heart that will never be filled.” Becky said while slowly holding Christians hand.

Becky sat there thinking of what life she could have had with Christian, she thought that they would get married have children and live a typical life but with each day filled with love.

Becky walked out whipping her tears and heading to her dorm; while she was walking through the corridors she saw posters of the masked ball. She immediately called a friend up and ordered a dress and a mask; she then headed to her room and locked the door.

Alexia and Ian were heading back to the dorms, all of a sudden Ian stopped and pulled Alexia close to him and said

“I love you! Promise that we will protect each other and live our life’s together and love each other?”

“I love you too and yes I promise.”  Alexia said looking into Ian’s eyes.

The held hands and walked up to their dorm and they also saw the poster for the masked ball. Ian and alexia went to their wardrobes and pulled out there costumes that they had saved from the begging of the year and went in there own dorms and got ready for the mysterious night.  

The hall was set for the night, there was a huge chandelier in the centre of the hall hanging over the dance floor, there were candles lit up around the room, the main stairs had a red carpet rolled straight down and a spot light at the top of the stairs for people who entered.

The clock struck 6 and Becky’s door opened and she came out alone,  her hair was curled to one side, she had a blue dress that was ripped n the side of the leg, it had sparkles on the top of the dress and she had dark blue heels and a dark blue mask. Becky made her way to the hall and her mysterious night had just started.

Ian came out of his dorm with and black and white tuxedo. He went straight to Alexia’s dorm and knocked on the door. Alexia opened the door wearing a red dress that was short on one side and long on the other side, all her hair was on one side and straight with blonde highlights, she had a black mask that was shaped like a butterfly and was made like lace and she also had black heels. Ian was amazed and speechless. He put his hand out for Alexia’s hand and they made their way to the hall. As they walked down the red carpet the spotlight was on them everyone’s attention was on them as the audients were stunned. Chloe, Josh and Sam were at the bottom of the stairs, as Ian and Alexia came down they all hugged them for their loss and moved on. Ian took Alexia to the dance floor directly under the chandelier and they danced all night.

Becky was standing alone on the dance floor looking at all the happy couples and felt dizzy, she went to the bathroom and washed her face, she then looked up at the mirror and saw nothings. Some girls walked in all laughing and went to the mirror next to Becky and were taking photo’s they had reflections, Becky felt she lost her reflection, she felt lost, and now her reflection was lost, she ran out of the bathroom and out of school grounds she was never heard from again.

Ian and alexia had a romantic night. After a few years they finished school and Ian proposed to alexia in her favourite place which is New York, they got married and lived in a big house with a amazing pool and had two twin boys, they lived forever together.

Chloe and Josh got marries years after they finished school, they live on the country side, they have a massive farm and have three children.

Sam lives in America with her sister and is a designer.

Becky was lost, when she lost her love she also lost herself, most of all she lost her reflection.