Chapter 8 Becky's vampire self is starting to show.

Becky’s world is much different from the world we live in or we could be living in the same world you never now.  Being a vampire isn’t all great you can either turn into a good vampire or a bad, good vampires are like normal humans but drink blood from blood bags and don’t kill people, bad vampires kill people drink their victims blood and leave them and have no feelings at all but they can be saved, which one will Becky become.

It’s been a week and Becky has been feeling different she craves blood, she can hear peoples conversations and she has super speed.

“Becky, you there.” Christian said behind Becky’s dorm room door.

“NO NO I AM SORRY I DIDN’T MEAN TO KILL YOU PLEASE FORGIVE ME.” Becky was screaming.

“what.” Christian said with confusion.

Becky’s roommate came to the door and opened it then saw Christian confused as ever.

“She is having another bad dream, it’s been her 5th one this week.” Becky’s roommate said. “Oh I am Molly by the way.”

“Hey I am Christian, it’s nice to meet you and you were saying Becky has had 5 bad dreams this week?”

“Yep that’s right 5!”

 Christian walked over to Becky’s bed slowly as he got closer and put his hand on her shoulder “Becky it’s Christian, wake up, you’re having a bad dream.”

“I AM SORRY PLEASE DON’T KILL ME.”

“BECKY WAKE UP!”

Becky’s eyes opened and were red as blood and her fangs were showing, she saw Christian and wrapped her arms around him.

“Your here.”

“Of course I am, why wouldn’t I be.”

She keep hugging him pretending she didn’t hear what he had just said.

“Becky are you okay?”

“Yeah of course I am.”

All of a sudden Becky got up and walked into the bathroom and came out an hour later.

“I am all ready for class, we have Italian first don’t we?”

“Yeah we have Italian first.” Christian said. “You go I will meet you in class.”