Chapter 5 party time

Chloe, Sam, Alexia and Becky walked out of Alexia's dorm all wearing gorgeous dresses.

Chloe was wearing a shiny blue dress, it was short with a rip on the side, blue high heels with diamonds, she also had blue eye shadow and dark green eye liner with pink shiny lip gloss, her hair was on the side curled and had brown highlights.

Sam was wearing a long red dress which was long at the back but short at the front, plan red high heels, she had gold eye shadow with black eye liner and red lipstick and had short hair which was black and it was straightened.

Alexia had a black dress on, it was short and tight, she had black wedges on, she had shiny clear eye shadow on with thick black eye liner and red lipstick and her hair was black it was curled and clipped to the side with a shiny flower.

Becky she had a black and red dress it was tight and went to above her knees, of course she looked good because she had the best figure, she had black high heels with red and the bottom, very faint red eye shadow with grey and black eye liner with red lipstick.

All four girls walked out of the dorm holding hands and when people saw them they jumped out the way so that they could leave room for them to walk.

While that was going on Christian was in his dorm getting ready then he walked out and went down to the party. He was wearing black jeans with light shades, black ankle high shoes with white at the bottom, grey shirt with white where the bottoms are and he had his hair pointing up, which was his fringe pointing up and the rest of his hair going to the front but going front on a side.

He strolled down the hallway shocking girls walking past.

The girls arrived at the party first it was beautiful the hall had a chandelier right in the centre of the hall hanging over the dance floor, chairs and tables at the back and a stage right at the front where a band just started to play.

They walked straight to the dance floor and found boys to dance with except Sam and Becky, they ended up standing in the corner talking.

Christian arrived at the party and wait to get a drink then realised that Becky was alone but he couldn't believe how beautiful she was! Christian walked over and said "hey Becky you look beautiful", "would you do the Honour of dancing with me?"

"Thank you, you look very cute in your outfit is well!"

Christian smiled.

"I would love to dance with you." Becky said. Then Christian took her hand and took her right under the chandelier and pushed her close and put his hand on her hip and she placed her hands on his shoulders then they started dancing. Becky had left Sam all by herself and felt bad by watching her standalone but a guy went to her and asked her to dance.

"So you have new friends now?" Christian asked.

"Yes I guess so."

"just promise me you won't turn into one of those girls",” because you are kind, caring and beautiful!" Christian said and looking right into her eyes.

"I promise and do you really think I am beautiful?" Becky asked

"Yes!"

Then Christian moved her hair out of her face and looked at her deep in her eyes and kissed her.

Hours later the party finished and Christian carried Becky back to her dorm because she was drunk and he wasn't as drunk. When Christian got Becky to her dorm he said" I really had a great night"

"Yeah I know right me too." Becky said

"Will you go out with me tomorrow"," I know this great place where we can have lunch then we can have a day off", "oh and wear something that you can wear on a bike because I drive a motor bike."

"Okay I will go out with you."

Christian opened Becky's room up and put her in her bed and put the covers over her and kissed her goodnight.