Chapter 10 Becky has turned bad.

What have I done! How did this happen! What is happening to me! Becky was continuously thinking and walking back and forth in her dorm room. Becky sat on her bed and starting crying, then fell asleep.

Ian was walking through the dorms with no shirt and ripped shorts from the long football game he had just finished playing with Christian and a few other mates. Ian was looking down at his shirt in his hands when he bumped into Alexia, Alexia’s make up bag fell from her hands as she fell into Ian’s hands with his t shirt also falling. Alexia looked up and looked into Ian’s eyes, his eyes were green and his fringe was on the side, he was wearing a beanie, no shirt and ripped shorts.

“Sorry” they both said looking at each other than laughing because they had said the same thing.

They both kneeled down to the ground to pick up each other’s things but when they got up they bumped each other’s heads together.

“Oh gosh I am sorry.” Ian said rubbing his head.

“No that was my bad, I am sorry.” Alexia said while moving Ian’s hand away from his head and looking at where he had hit his head.

There was a moment silent between them, then Ian said” is my head okay, will I live?”

“Yeh you will live.” Alexia said with a smile on her face like she had just fallen in love.

“Hay do you want to hang out some time?” Ian asked.

“Yeh that sounds cool, I have to check my schedule first.”

“Okay well let me know if you’re free.”

They both walked different directions then looked back at each other at the same time then walked on.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!!!!!” Becky screamed.

Becky was having a bad dream about what she had done, but in that dream she realised who cares about that guy it was an accident waiting to happen, all of a sudden her mind changed, she didn’t care about anything, she didn’t care if that guy was still in the woods, she didn’t care if he had any friends or family, for all she know that guy could have been a jerk and deserved what he got.  Becky woke up and her eyes were wide open. She got up then got changed. Becky swang the door open hitting someone behind the door and glanced over at the person and walked away like nothing happened. Becky walked to her locker and all of a sudden Christian came up behind her and hugged her.

“Hey sorry I have been unreachable lately I honestly don’t know what happened it’s a blank.”

Becky said nothing, she was staring into her locker, and it was like she didn’t even know Cristian is there.

“Is everything okay?” Christian asked.

“Looked I cheated on you and I have no feelings for you now leave me alone.” Becky said turning around looking Christian straight in his eyes.

Becky walked away leaving Christian at her locker, Christian straight away knew something was wrong because when she looked him in the eyes she had no soul in there or feeling. Christian never liked it when relationships were complicated so he decided to let her be and move on. Christian walked down the hall had felt something inside him, it was like another person was inside him and it felt like someone was trying to pull his heart out, he fell to the floor and was knocked out cold.

“Christian, mate are you okay? Wake up!” Ian said running towards him from the end of the hallway.

Mrs Bitchberry was in a class room next to where Christian had fallen and heard Ian talking, she came out of the room shocked at seeing Christian on the floor.

“What happened?” Mrs asked Ian.  

“I don’t know I was walking through the hall and I saw him and ran over.”

Mrs Bitchberry went into the class room she had come out of and brought another student.

“Can you two carry him, we need to go to the witch on the far end of the campus.”

Ian and the guy carried Christian to the far end of the campus to the witch. The witch was already waiting for them.

“Hurry hurry bring the young man inside.”

Ian and the guy carried him in.

“Put him on the bed then you may leave, it isn’t safe for you to be here.”

They put Christian on the bed gently and left.

“Hey mate I am Ian.”

“Hey I am josh.”

“I haven’t seen you around school before.”

“Yeh I spend most of the time in the library.”

“You should get out more.”

“I would but people are scared of me, see I am half vampire half werewolf my species is called a hybrid.”

“Man that sounds awesome, who cares what people think, you can come chill with me and my mates.”

Ian and Josh walked back to the dorms and on the way Ian had seen Alexia and he walked over and gave her his number then walked off, Alexia smiled then turned around and looked at him.

“Nice move.” Josh said to Ian laughing.

“Thanks, if you want I can teach you a thing or two.”

“Nah I will pass.”

Ian and Josh walked to the gym and went for a swim for a few hours then went to the dining hall for dinner.