Chapter 8

Ami's POV

"Bitch." Kaguya says to me.

"Hoe." I say.

"Whore."

"Slut."

"Cunt."

"Ooohhh, that's a good one." I say and Kaguya nods. "But, calling you a bimbo." I say and Kaguya gasps slightly.

"YOU GET HER!" Sakura yells at me.

"Insulting guys is so much easier." I say and Kaguya nods in agreement as we think of insults.

"Fine, insult me." Naruto says with a smirk.

"Cock sucker." I say and Naruto sulks while Sasuke chuckles.

"Pussy." Sakura says to Naruto and I crack up as he goes into a depressed state.

"Womanizer." I say to him.

"No that refers to me." Kakashi says to me and I scowl at him.

"That was referring to you anyways." I say to Kakashi who scowls at me.

"Aren't we in the middle of a war?" Obito asks and I oh.

"I thought I was forgetting something, yeah, Uncle was right, I do have ADHD." I say and sweat drop and I kick Kaguya in stomach, sending her flying back into an ice glacier. "I completely forgot about the war, the one I literally fought against Uncle just to help win it, I'm an idiot." I say and I look at Kaguya.

"She's your sister Naruto." Sasuke says to him.

I pull my Katana out. "I don't think this will freeze or dissolve and I'm better with it since it's lighter than water." I say and Kaguya glances at it then, scowls at me. "Oh, if you didn't know, this is Ken-Jutsu, I'm better at this than anything else." I say to her and I see Sasuke smirk.

"Your not Yui, so stop acting like her." Kaguya says to me and I punch her in the jaw.

"You have no right to talk about them, you weren't the mother they needed." I say to her with pissed violet eyes.

"You don't know them." Kaguya says to me.

I tch. "Your right, I don't know them, that doesn't mean you do either, there's a reason why they sealed you away, did you know that Hamura went up to watch over you on the moon?" I ask and she looks at me shocked. "Did you know that Yui sealed herself into Kurama after Hagoromo's death?" I ask and that makes both her and Naruto shocked. "Did you know, that Cece's spirit is actually my spirit? She was literally just talking to me in that Sand Dimension. She's tired of fighting, she thinks that's all that was supposed to happen, she lived longer than Indra and Asura and watched Asura die, every time she reincarnated her spirit, she always lived longer than Indra or Asura's spirits." I say and that makes everyone shocked.

'That's true, it saddens me every time I watch my closest cousin die.'

"Of course you wouldn't know your grandchildren, you got sealed away because you tried killing your own children, just to have your chakra back." I say to her.

After a while of fighting we get sent to a gravity dimension.

"Got nothing to counter this, do you?" Kaguya asks me with a smirk.

I lay there thinking. "Do I?" I ask and I sit up like nothing was happening. I pull a kunai out and I put my chakra into it and I throw it at Kaguya, cutting her cheek. "That was off point." I say and Kakashi and Obito sweat drop.

I see Kaguya stand up and she throws something at us.

I grab everyone and I jump away from it. "That was close." I say and I drop everyone.