Chapter 11

Ami's POV

1 Week Later

My eye twitches as I look at Kakashi who is currently sitting on top of me, looking down at me as I lay on my bed. "Something you need? Or are you invading my personal space for no reason?" I ask him.

'OooOoo. He likes you.'

I hate his guts.

"Your finally awake, I sent a ninja to come get you, but you didn't answer the door and we got worried. I was just checking you to make sure you were alive." Kakashi says with a closed eyed smile and he gets off me.

I pin Kakashi to a wall and he gives me a closed eyed smile.

"Making the first move are we?" Kakashi asks and I kick him out the door and he falls off the balcony.

That idiot.

My eye continues to twitch as I change into the first outfit in the media. I grab the first book of the Make Out series and I start reading it as I pour myself some cereal. I eat my cereal as I read and getting hornier by the second.

Jiraiya's first book is good, better than the rest since there's more detail in it. Most likely because he was young and still able to have intercourse with out making it disgusting in his older age.

'I can't believe you like this stuff, your 17. Get a boyfriend.'

One thing I do not have the time for is to spend time with a guy to see if we are compatible, that's why I read these books, well one of the reasons.

'Seriously? I was 22 when I got married and 20 when I got a boyfriend, your 17 gonna be 18 in a couple months.'

Your point being?

'You need a boyfriend.'

I don't need a man, I'm already busy enough as is, besides, I just got to the Leaf Village, I want to settle in before I even think of romantic love interests, besides, with Kakashi illegally coming into my apartment, I don't think my boyfriend would be to happy about it. I don't think I'll have time for a boyfriend for a while anyways. I'm destined to be alone.

'Great acting skills, your not fooling me, your a lonely ass woman with huge boobs and a nice butt that any guy would drop dead for if they got the chance. Not to mention you have indigo and bluish eyes and blonde hair. Your every mans dream woman. Your personality, is off though, you get annoyed to easily and your easy to anger, not to mention your like an emo.'

So what if I'm every mans dream, none of them are any of my dreams, well, Kiba, he does have some aspects that I can agree on.

'Love interest'

A pink tint dusts my cheeks at that.

CECE! 

I walk out of my apartment, locking it and then I continue reading as I walk.

"AMI, LOOK OUT!" Kiba yells but too late, I get hit by him and Akamaru and I'm laying on my back, dizzy.

"Oww." I say as I sit up and I rub the back of my head.

Kiba sits up immediately and looks at me. "Are you ok?" Kiba asks.

"I'm fine, besides if I have any injuries I can just heal them with my medical Nin-Jutsu." I say and I get up while picking my book up in the process. "Now tell me, why were you two running so fast?" I ask slightly annoyed as I dust myself off and I put my book in my pouch.

"Training, hey, you want to join us? We can make it a race, we're gonna go meet up with Kurenai-Sensei and her daughter Mirai." Kiba asks me.

"I don't know, I hardly know anyone as is." I say and Kiba grins as he gets up.