Chapter 12

A year and a half later

Ami's POV

Guess what's I'm doing, running, why? Because I sense something off and it feels like Hamura.

'Do you have to explain?'

Yes.

I get to a lake and I stop when I see a boy around my age with silver hair. "Damn it, it isn't Hamura." I say and the boy looks at me.

"Who are you and how do you know my previous clan leader?" He asks me.

"Uuhhhh." I say and I nervously scratch the back of my neck. "I, uh, well, that's a long story. Wait, huh?" I say as I see Hinata. "Hinata?" I ask and she looks at me shocked. "What?"

"Ami." Hinata says and frowns.

I frown and I unsheathe my Katana, holding it against the guy's neck. "What do you want?" I ask him and he smirks, reminding me of Sasuke and my blood starts to boil.

"The young woman behind you." The boy says to me.

"What's your name boy?" I ask annoyed and angered.

"Toneri Otsutsuki." He says to me.

I knee him in the gut and I pin him to the ground. "I will not let you take my sister, you bastard." I say and he scowls up at me.

"Ami, that's enough." Hinata says to me in a quiet voice.

I glance at her. "Hinata, I won't let you be taken to the moon, my brother Naruto, he likes you, a lot, your like a sister to me, I'm not losing anyone else close to me." I say and she frowns and gets on the platform next to Toneri and hits me in the chest with her gentle fist. I stumble back and I cough a few times but I heal where she hit.

Naruto tries stopping her but the two leave.

I kneel down by the water while doing some hand signs and I focus my chakra sending in out in communicating waves.

Hamura, can you hear me?

'What?'

Hamura, its me Ami, you can hear my voice right?

'What are you doing Ami? This Jutsu, this is an S-Rank Jutsu that you shouldn't know, the last person who knew it was Cece, my niece.'

That's unimportant right now. This boy Toneri, he did some sort of mind changing or controlling thing on Hinata, one of my closest friends, I guess it changed her love interest to him unwillingly and she's upset I think, I can't tell human emotions. I need to know how to reverse it, it looks strong.

'That's easy, the person she first loved must reverse it by saving her and telling her how he truly feels about her.'

First love, that must be Naruto. Thank you Hamura, I hope you are doing well Hamura.

I am, thank you Ami.

I release the Jutsu and I look at Naruto. "This is up to you Naruto." I say and Naruto nods.

'Your low on chakra.' Cece says to me.

I know, that Jutsu took a lot of chakra out of me.

I get up and I look at Naruto and I tell him exactly what must happen.

"Right, can you help me get there?" Naruto asks me.

I nod. "I can try, the moon path should be easy to achieve." I say to him and I stand on the water and it appears. "Go on, I'll be behind you."

After we get there.

I look at Toneri and I see Hamura. "Hello Hamura." I say and he nods back.

Naruto gets Hinata and confesses his love and what not, we get Hinata and I nod to Hamura and he nods back.