Part 2- February 11th: Through the Window

A week and a half later, Hazel was dozing on her desk.

"Hazel!" A voice said from somewhere in front of her.

She woke up.

"Who is it?" she replied, groggily.

"It's Piper, relax," Piper said. "Didn't I tell you not to stay up so late?"

"Sheesh," Hazel replied, stretching her arms. "I know, but Valentine's Day is in two days."

"Whatever," Piper said, tying an orange apron around her waist. "You go home, I'll take care of the shop today."

"No, it's fine." Hazel said. "I don't mind."

"Shut up, I'm telling you, Hazel, you're not staying healthy," Piper replied, pointing a pair of shears at Hazel.

Hazel's eyes widened. "Okay, okay, I'll leave."

"Good," Piper said triumphantly. "And sleep."

Hazel rolled her eyes, grabbed her coat and was beginning to leave. Hazel took out her cracked phone and exited the shop, but bumped into a large mass of something. She looked up and saw that it was a person. It was Frank Zhang.

"Oh, sorry," Hazel said, blushing.

"It's fine," Frank replied, looking flustered. "I should've paid more attention."

"Um, well, have a nice day," Hazel said, unsure how to reply.

"You too, I guess," Frank said, entering the shop.

Hazel started walking and say Piper snickering at the counter of the window. Hazel rolled her eyes and continued on her way home.