Part 10-March 10th: "You're Okay."

Hazel waited for a long while for an accurate telling of what happened to Frank, but ended up falling asleep. When she was woken, it was one of the nurses, telling her what room to go to - they had moved Frank into the hospital. She walked up the staircases to the third floor, taking them two at a time. Hazel walked for a few more minutes before reaching room 28. She took a deep breath and opened the door. Unlike the room in the emergency room, this room was empty. Frank was the only one in the dreary grey vicinity.

She went up to Frank and felt his wrist.

Pulse.

He was okay.

Hazel sat down in one of the chairs and checked her phone to see messages from Piper, Annabeth, and a bunch of other people - along with the time.

It was 4:56. In the morning. She decided that there was no reason in going to her apartment now. She sat in the chair and curled up, beginning to fall asleep.

**************************

The next the morning, Hazel was woken by the harsh rays of yellow sunlight coming in from the window. She blinked the light out of her eyes and sat up.

"Morning, Hazel," Frank said, his voice weak.

"Frank!" she exclaimed, walking over to his bed. She could barely contain her excitement. She had been so worried about him. "You're okay."

"I am," Frank replied, smiling.

"Do you know what happened? When did you get up? How do you feel?"

"Whoa, slow down there, Hazel," he replied, chuckling. "I do know what happened. They came in before you woke up and said that it was an after affect of the coma. I woke up at about nine, and I feel fine."

Hazel checked her phone and saw that it was eleven o'clock.

Wow. She had been sleeping for a long time.

"So, Hazel Levesque, this is a little sudden," Frank said, grabbing her cold hands. He sounded nervous and wouldn't make eye contact with her. "While I was knocked out, I realized that I was being ridiculous. I have to ask you a question."

Hazel held her breath.

His face was as red as a rose. "Will you be my girlfriend?"