• twelve •

Kelly
Saturday, September 30

"Baby you're gonna make me laaaate. Let me get dressed." I just got out of the shower and only have my robe on, and of course Trey takes this as an opportunity to be kissing on me.

Me and the girls are starting rehearsals for the tour today. The tour officially starts in just a couple of months, so we have a lot of work to do.

"First of all, you have a whole hour until you have to leave. You won't be late." he said with his lips against my neck.

"Second of all, you know once we get started we won't stop." I replied. I turned to face him and gave him a quick kiss on the lips before lightly pushing him away.

"You know how much we could do in an hour?"

"Yup, and we ain't doing any of it. Did you forget that Kiara's in the other room, wide awake?"

He shrugged, "Then just be quiet."

"Shut up, nasty ass." I laughed.

"Speaking of Kiara, did you ever tell her about the tour?"

"Shit, no. I've been waiting for the right time."

"You might as well do it now."

"I... uh... Can you do it?" I pleaded.

"Nope. It's not for me to tell." he replied.

"Trey I can't do it. She's gonna start crying and I won't be able to take it."

"So, let her cry. It builds character."

I rolled my eyes, "You're a nutcase. Can you at least come with me?"

"Are you deadass, Kelz?"

"Yes!" I pouted. "I need you for support. Unless you want me to cry too."

"Hell naw, I can't handle both of y'all crying at the same time. Let's go."

We walked into Kiara's room to see her watching some nonsense on TV. We sat on her bed and she looked back and forth between us.

"Guys I'm watching Peppa Pig..."

"I know baby." I laughed. "You can continue watching in a minute. I gotta talk to you about something."

"Uh oh. Is it good or bad?"

I thought about that for a second, "Both."

"I'm scared." she said with a frown.

"It ain't nothing to be scared of." Trey said.

"Am I leaving my school?"

I raised my eyebrow, "What? No, of course not."

"Are you giving Kane away?"

"No. Kiki where are these coming from?"

"I don't know. I'm just thinking of the baddest stuff."

"Well, I don't think what I'm about to tell you is that bad." I replied.

"What is it?"

"Um... okay so, mommy's going on tour."

"What does that mean again? I forgot."

"Your aunties and I are gonna be singing and dancing in different cities."

"You mean auntie BB and auntie Chelle?"

"Yes ma'am. So I'm gonna be gone for a while."

"How long is a while?"