12

When Todoroki arrived the next morning, he noticed Bakugou was already standing at the gate.
"Shit! What is he doing here so early?!" he thought to himself. He had to find a way to get passed Bakugou. He decided to go in through one of the side entrances, and sneak around to a go spot. He was already hiding when Momo approached a half an hour before school started.
"Sorry, were you waiting here long?" She asked bashfully. This moment was huge for her. To her knowledge, it was just she and he, in the early morning fog.
Bakugou, knowing full well he had been there for over an hour for prep, just nodded and said, "Good morning. And, no. I just got here a few minutes before you."
"Alright, what did you want to talk about?"
Bakugou paused and put his head down. Then, he himself got down, on one knee. Clearing his throat, he spoke, "Momo Yaoyorozu. I know I have wronged many ways in the past, and much more recently, my most hateful wrongs have been committed towards you. But today, in this morning or frost-bitten fog, I have come to right those wrongs." He pulled out a scroll from behind him. "Within this scroll contains a... poem... that I wrote about something about you I love. It will lead you to a point on campus in which their will be a present related to that poem, and a new poem, with a new location and prize. Will you accept my offer?"
Momo put her hands over her mouth. She nodded and they continued into the barren greenscape of UA.
She spoke, "Alright, should I read the poem aloud?"
Bakugou blushed and turned away. "If you want..."
"As burning as my heart, a fire will start, of love and rage, through my empty cage. But when it beats, still burning in heat, it just might hail, from the sight of your great ponytail." Momo looked at it. "Hmm..."
Bakugou panicked. "What?! I didn't say they were good!"
"No, it's not that... I'm trying to think of a location..."
"Need any hints...?"
"Well... it does mention fire, so it could be by the main hall fire extinguisher..."
Bakugou smiled, as he thought his clues were really bad, but apparently Momo was smart enough to at least guess this one. She understands how he thinks.
As the pair approaches the fire extinguisher, Momo noticed a wrap of plastic. She ran towards it and stopped, covering her mouth. She smiled, and bent down to pick up chocolates. "Oh thank you Bakugou!" Yaoyorozu pleaded.
Bakugou smiled again, and turned away to blush.
Momo said, "The next clue reads, from book do brain, an encyclopedia nook, you love to read, that big dumb book. But I guess it helps, with your quirk indeed, and I admire you for that, what with your smartness-like creed."
This one seemed to puzzle her, though Bakugou thought it was pretty straight forwards. "What do you mean but big dumb book?" She asked.
"I was talking about the encyclopedia."
"So... mine? Would it be in my locker?"
"Think more like a nook."
"My... desk?"
"Book... nook..."
"I'm just playing with you Bakugou! Let's go to the library!"
And off they went when Momo found a little plush bear with glasses and a book in hand.
Momo made a strange sound that Bakugou had never heard before. She seemed giddy.
Momo read the next letter, "Your capabilities are sure, and as strong as your wit, but just take a break, grab a book or some shit."
"What? Now I'm really confused..."
"Sorry, I meant this one to be upholding your abilities and skill..."
"Oh cool! Well, if it's about me, a mirror?"
"Close. You've already said it."
"Well that's a big hint!"
"Class starts in fifteen minutes."
"That's fair."
"My locker then?"
"Onwards!"
Pasted on Yaoyorozu locker was a single rose, and the final poem. Before she read it, Bakugou declared, "I gotta go to the classroom for a second. I think I left something there."
"Alright..." Momo said sad and a little angry, and confused, as to why Bakugou would leave her by herself there.
She read the letter quietly to herself.
"If you have a doubt, a single negative thought, in your head, toss 'em. Because your a special, a pretty, and unique, and a fresh cherry blossom. And I'm saying all this, because you're just overall awesome!" Momo had no clue where this was talking about, though she was touched. She flipped it over and it read, "Sorry, there's no encryption. Just go to Aizawa's room." Momo smiled, remembering that's where Bakugou went.
She dashed down the halls to his room. When she opened the doors, Bakugou was on his knee once more, but this time, and had opened a black box, and outstretched it to Yaoyorozu.
Momo gasped, and began to cry.
"It's a promise ring." Bakugou said. "A promise that we'll always be together, and if not as a couple as friends." Momo slipped the ring on, and Bakugou got up. Momo placed her hands back over her mouth. Her tears were coming down like rain in a rainforest or water from a waterfall, or lava from a volcano. "Momo Yaoyorozu," Bakugou began. "Will you be my girlfriend?"