1

1

    Class 1-A boarded the bus to Hosu at about ten o'clock. They were just to take a day off and do a scavenger hunt around the city. As everyone filed on, Aizawa stood at the front of the bus. "Alright everyone. You all read the rules a regulations, right?" Everyone but Katsuki nodded their heads. Kirishima - who was sitting next to Katsuki (aisle seat) - leaned over to him. "You didn't read the regulations? There was an entire packet!" He said.
    Katsuki replied, "I don't have time for that. Just don't be stupid."
    Kirishima looked at him with a look that basically read, I guess that's true, but you should still have read the regulations. Then he spoke, "Hey, I though your Mom didn't want you to come on this field trip?"
    "She doesn't."
    "Then what are you doing here? You needed a signature to come."
    "I forged her signature." Kirishima, not really knowing what he expected from Bakugou, instead of asking, what, why? asked, "so why did you want to come on this trip so badly?"
    "To get away from the women who didn't want me here."
    "Does she know you're here?"
    "I just told her I was staying at your house." Kirishima again didn't question him.
    "Did she care when you left with school stuff, on a Tuesday, saying you were going to a friend's house?"
    "We're not friends."
    "Whatever."
    "She doesn't care. She never pays attention to me anyways." Kirishima didn't know what to say there. He just leaned back into his seat, looking straight ahead.
Right when he was about to start talking again, Aizawa spoke out, "Hey! Kirishima and Bakugou. Can you repeat what I just said?" Neither of them spoke. "Pay attention!" After that, Aizawa proceed with his speech, and eventually, after what seemed like a good hour of lecture, the bus took off.
About halfway to Hosu, the bus broke down, and everyone had to get out. At the time they all left the bus, and explosion could be seen in the center of Hosu. The children and Aizawa all backed up a bit. The bus wouldn't start, so they'd all need to run. Aizawa spoke, "I guess we can all help out today. We'll save the scavenger hunt for when Hosu gets fixed." It was about three o'clock already before class 1-A arrived. A storm started in the distance. Pro heroes could be seen scattering to the city's center. Their, there was nomus everywhere. "Everyone find a pro hero and assist them!" Everyone scattered to their respective internship teacher except Mineta, Bakugou, and Momo. They were all unsettled by their "mentors."
They decided to assure themselves could fight as a group. Well, except Bakugou. He broke apart and dove right in to fight. Momo and Mineta were forced to face the Nomus alone. Mineta tried to prove himself to Yaoyorozu, hoping it would score him some brownie points, but when the first Nomu appeared in front of them, he ran, letting Momo get struck in the head. He fell to the ground as was repetitively slashed. Iida tried to rush over to her but was bashed by another Nomu, and his leg was impaled by a skewer. Midoriya flung himself over to Momo. At this time, Bakugou leapt over the Nomu's head and blasted him. Leaving him stunned for a second.
"Get out of my way, Deku!" Bakugou screamed.
"Help me Kacchan!" Midoriya screamed back.
"What?"
"With Momo! She's hurt!"
"Someone else will get her!"
    "Kacchan! Look at her!" Katsuki looked at Momo who looked back up to him with tear-filled eyes. Bakugou looked away for a second.
"No way, Deku scum!"
"Kacchan!" Bakugou looked back at Momo.
"Stop wasting my time, Deku." Bakugou said more calmly this time, but equally deeply disappointed. Izuku was ready to defend his argument more, but Bakugou hopped down and picked up Momo's arm and wrapped it around him.
"Thank you Kacch-"
"Don't speak to me scum." And with that, they left.