13

Momo ran up to Bakugou and force kissed him like he did her. Startled, Bakugou fell over, and Momo was now essentially riding him. Bakugou looked up and smiled at Momo. She bent down and pecked his cheek, her chest rubbing against his face. Bakugou blushed hard, sd his nose began to gush blood.
"We should get going." Momo said. "So we're not coming into class at the same time. People might suspect something."
"But, we are together now, right? I even have my own promise ring..."
"Yes, but I wanna give this time before we tell anyone. I mean, you saw everyone's reactions after yesterday's fiasco."
"That they started, but... I guess that's true."
The two left the room, and to their surprise, were greeted by Todoroki at the door. Todoroki stepped back surprised to see them open the door.
"Oh, hey Todoroki!" Momo said, slightly too loud, blushing with a smile, as she was nervous that Shoto had just found out about them. "W-what are you doing here?"
"I came here early today because I thought I left a book in class yesterday, so I wanted to try to find it before school started." A quick and on the spot lie. Something Todoroki is not well known for being able to pull off. He seemed to have Momo fooled, but Bakugou wasn't buying his crap.
"What are you doing here?" Bakugou asked with a stone cold glare.
"I just told you."
"Bakugou, calm down, he's fine," Momo spoke up. She felt a little worried he would give them away.
Bakugou rose his voice. "Bull shit! What are you doing here?!"
"I'm not sure what you mean..."
    "You bastard!" Swiftly, Bakugou blew up Todoroki's face. Momo stood shocked.
"Bakugou! Todoroki, are you all right?" She said, shifting her gaze to her wounded friend. Todoroki was embarrassed getting thrown around like that, but he didn't want to act out against anyone in front of Momo, especially not the man that he knew she was infatuated with.
"Stay out of this Yaoyorozu!" Bakugou held his arm out.
"Yaoyorozu?" Todoroki asked with a fake puzzled look on his face. "What happened to ponytail?"
Yaoyorozu pulled Bakugou aside. "Damn it Bakugou! You're going to get us found out!" Bakugou stared intently into Momo's eyes as she blushed. She was teary a bit, as she was thinking about what might happen if Todoroki were to find out about them, and if he would tell anyone else.
Bakugou sighed. "All right, listen, you half-and-half bastard. I don't know why you're here, and frankly, I don't care right now. But I will find out why you were here." He turned away and walked out of the campus.
"I'm so sorry Todoroki." Momo held his arm, and pecked his cheek, then took off after Todoroki. Todoroki blushed, and he knew that he couldn't leave campus too, he had to "look for his book," so he decided to hang out in the bathroom for a while until class started. He was never first in class and he didn't want to raise any questions.
Back outside, Momo grabbed Bakugou's hand at the front gate.
    "Why would you do that?" She barked. Bakugou had never seen Momo so mad, but it made sense, since she was scared and embarrassed.
Bakugou thought for a minute, and just decided to tell her the truth. "I knew Todoroki wasn't going to break, but I know he saw something. I wanted to test his behavior when I talked. The way he responded simply matches with his personality, but don't you think he seemed a little fidgety? He kept repeated his responses."
"I guess..."
"Well I know that bastard knows something. And besides, and wanted to protect you. You know, I did want you to have to deal with these emotions by yourself. And..." Bakugou paused and he began to flush. "You should know by now that I'm not very good with communication, so I decided to let you know how I feel by screaming at Todoroki."
"What? How does you yelling at him help me know what you feel?"
"You're really gonna make me explain myself to you?"
"Well if you don't, were going to need to take a break before we even start anything."
"Fine, fine. So... I was trying to show that I was stronger than he was, even if I believe different, and I also wanted to show you that I care about us as much as you do, so I wanted to defend us, and try to figure out as much as I could about the enemy so I could act."
Momo snickered.
"What is it?"
"Well, it's just... did you just refer to Todoroki as 'the enemy?'"
"Gah-!" Bakugou froze with embarrassment. "Shut up." He bowed his head and began to walk away.
"Wait, where are you going?"
"People are going to show up soon. I figured it'd make more sense if you showed up to school before I did."
Momo stood for a second and then nodded. "Right! I'll see you in class!" She gave a winky thumbs up, pulled up her leg, and trotted  away. Bakugou kept a straight face, but as soon as he turned the corner, he clenched his face muscles and muttered, "Ka-wa-ii!" He grabbed his heart, and looked up at the sky. "I love you..." He spoke softly for the first time in a while, so softly, that when the wind blew as he spoke, it nearly took the breath straight from his lungs. If you asked anyone who had stood within a foot of him, they wouldn't be able to tell you what he said.