Chapter 4

I know they want to order, but they are too gorgeous and the situation is too weird for me to move. I could tell they thought I was broken or something. I couldn't stop staring, they were too great to be in this place. They were to great to have me as they're waitress. 

"Hello, I'm Jenifer, I'll be your's this evening- I mean I'll be your server this evening." I slipped. Holy shit! Did I really just say that? My face flushed with colour as I saw a smile creep up on one of they're faces. I slowly approached the end of the table, tripping on my own feet on my way over. That time, all of them smiled.

"Hello love, how has your day been?" The one with the curls said, I think his name is Harry. I couldn't speak, it felt like my tongue had been cut off. 

"What would you like to drink?" I asked, completely ignoring Harry's question. He shrugged it off and stared down at the menu.

"Could we have a bottle of champagne?" A boy wearing stripes asks, Violet has mentioned this on likes carrots. What was his name? He'll hopefully tell me later.

"Is everyone legal? Like, to drink alcohol?" I muttered, my face getting hotter with every second. Obviously I was talking about alcohol, holy crap I'm stupid! I noticed they all started cracking up at my question. 

"We are celebrating and your boss okay-ed it." The Irish one chuckled. Now my whole body was on fire. They all regret having me as they're server, I just know it. 

"Oh, alright. Um, may I ask your names?" I asked, not realizing what I said. What a lame thing to say. 

"Oh! I assumed you knew from the look you gave us when you first walked in!", Harry began, "I'm Harry, the one wearing stripes is Louis, the blond one is Niall, the one in plaid is Liam, and the one with the black hair is Zayn." They all waved as Harry named them one by one. I nodded and walked out of the room.

"Isabella!" I yelled when I saw her in the kitchen. She turned to face me, her blue eyes twinkling under the florescent light. I rushed over to her almost running into one of the chefs. 

"One... Direction.....is.... in the.....private room!" I exclaimed between breaths. Isabella's eyes turned wide. She started hopping up and down and clapping like a confused seal. 

"Holy crap! Wait, so that means they requested you?! That's awesome!" She yelled while thrusting her arms in the air. I did the same, while completely forgetting about grabbing the champagne. 

"They are so hot! I completely embarrassed myself when they ordered!" I admitted. Isabella gave me a pat on the shoulder and grabbed four plates, two on each arm, and walked out of the kitchen. I quickly grabbed the champagne and ran out of the room. I took three deep breaths before entering the private room. Act calm, your just serving them, not marrying them. I thought while strutting over to the table. I placed the bottle down and turned around to leave.

"Wait! You never answer me about how your day has been?" Harry yelled from behind me. I turned around to face them. My palms started to get hot, I rubbed the sweat off on my apron. 

It's been terrible, everyday is "It's been fine, you?" I lied, making sure it wasn't obvious that I was super uncomfortable. 

"It's been great, thank you." He said, giving me a beautiful smile. It felt like my knees turned to jelly when he smiled, when they all did. 

"Why did you request me?" I asked, the words flying out of my mouth before I even thought it through. I quickly covered my mouth with my hand turned around. 

"Don't be embarrassed, I was wondering why you didn't ask that earlier. It's because we thought you were really pretty, and we defiantly weren't wrong." He answered with a wink. I noticed them all nod in agreement with Harry's answer. My face turned bright red and was as hot as the hood of a car on a boiling day. I felt like I was going to faint.