Epilogue

After summer had ended Louis had to leave Toronto. Jen loved him too much to have him leave so easily. She went with him and they moved in together. Jen needed new scenery from everything that had happened in Toronto. Though it hurt to leave her friends she felt it was a better decision. She began to attend the University of London and is now a successful surgeon. She’s always wanted to do something to change people’s lives, save them like she’d once been saved. She took therapy while in school but is completely mentally competent for her job. Louis proposed a couple years later. Now they are happily engaged, almost twenty eight years old and love each other dearly. In the soon future Jen wouldn’t mind having kids.

Violet was hurt when Liam had to go but they managed to maintain a long-distance relationship. After Violet graduated university she moved to London to be with Liam. Liam proposed the second she stepped into the London airport. Violet already had her wedding and all the girls flew to London to attend. Violet works as a history teacher at Woodside High School. Liam and Violet are happily married and she is still friends with all the girls.

Isabella finished school also, but Niall and she didn’t have as much luck. After Niall left that summer, Isabella had to stay for school. Niall and her thought it would be better if they broke up instead of having to miss each other. Isabella flew to London for Violet’s wedding and talked to Niall the whole night. They realised they missed each other and Isabella stayed with Niall in London. They are engaged but don’t plan on having the wedding anytime soon. Isabella is now a successful chef and Niall is VERY happy about it.

Vanessa graduated school and became a lawyer in Toronto. Zayn and she decided to give a long-distance relationship a shot. It definitely worked; they visited each other a couple times a year and always talked on the phone. It was hard for Vanessa to move to London because of her job in Toronto. After another couple months she quit her job and moved in with Zayn in London. She is still in law but is slowly climbing up the ladder to success. Zayn and she are NOT engaged, they feel it’s irrelevant, they don’t need a ring to show their love for each other.

Cameron and Harry were both crying when he had to leave. She sang to him at the airport, an original song she wrote. He was surprised at her amazing voice and after a couple months she was asked to go on tour with the boys. She opened for them a couple times and tried to promote herself. Who knew she could sing? Now she is famous in the pop genre for music. Harry and she are very in love and he is yet to propose, who knows when he will?

The girls are now all in the same city. Love drove them together, they still remain friends. Everything that has gone on with Jen, the girls are still helping her get through it. Though it feels like centuries ago Jonah was in her life, he still haunts her dreams. At least she has her friends, and Louis. After waking up in the middle of the night from a night mare, she cuddles up to Louis and whispers, “Save me tonight.”