Kurloz ♡ Short!Male!Reader

(Two requests in one. Sorry, it's short, but honestly I think it's cute so.)

You huff, stamping your foot. There was no reasoning with this troll.

You were going to be late for work, but this jerk of a matesprite wasn't having it. He had stolen your keys!

Kurloz only smiles. You had no way of getting to work without those keys, which he was holding in the air, high above your head. It didn't help that you were really, really short. You could barely even reach his face! So you huff and think rapidly.

A thought comes to your mind. A smirk crawls onto your lips. "Fine. No kisses. I'll just get Jane to pick me up." You pull out your phone. Before you can even turn it on, he grabs it as well, shaking his head.

You're still smirking, however. "Oh really? So are you going to be the one who works now? I'll gladly stay home if you want to go fill out an application."

He gives out a breathless laugh. You try so hard. It's cute.

"You are adorable." He says with his hands, amusement in his eyes.

You pout. "Am not!" You jump for your keys again, and this time he gives them to you, as well as your phone.

"Yes." He jokes, then gives you a peck on the lips. "Have a good day."

You smile at him, then head out the door. "You too, 'Loz."