B- Banana

If sexual themes make you uncomfortable, I would just kinda skip this chapter <3

------

When Nico got permission to sit at the Apollo table, Jason got the idea of asking to be able to sit with Percy at his table. It sucked having to sit alone all the time, and he figured that would make a good argument, worded differently, of course.

Chiron had said no, though, because Nico had a 'doctor's note.' Jason and Chiron both knew that Will made a note for Nico just so he could sit there, not because he had some mood disorder or whatever Will was saying.

Jason didn't comment on it though, Nico seemed happier with Will anyways. Instead, Jason and Percy sat at their respective tables, facing each other, mouthing words to one another. At some point Jason finished his meal, but since Percy was still eating, he decided to munch on a banana.

He got up and went to the buffet type set out and grabbed one before going back to his table. Percy looked up at him as he sat down, eyeing the banana before smiling, shoving a piece of potato into his mouth.

Jason raised an eyebrow at him, making Percy chuckle. 

Jason pealed the banana, keeping eye contact with Percy. Percy was smiling at him, absently pushing the food around on his plate.

Jason looked around to make sure no one was watching before turning back to Percy and licking up the side of the banana. It made Percy's smile widened and he leaned forward.

He watched as Jason put the top part in his mouth, slowly pushing more and more of the banana in. He only stopped when he had half of the banana in his mouth, and Percy glanced up at his eyes before quickly going back to watching his mouth.

Jason took the banana out of his mouth, instead licking up the banana again. Percy had started bushing, and it made Jason grin.

Jason took a bite out of the banana, making Percy pout, but he wasn't about to deep throat a banana in public.

Maybe he'd get the real thing later tonight.

------

(359)