D- Diamond

Jason was nervous, to say the least. Though Percy's comforting hand in his helped some.

Percy was going on about something that happened earlier today, and Jason tried to listen, he really did, but he couldn't seem to focus. Percy seemed to notice, pausing his sentence mid way to look over at him with concern.

"Are you okay, Jay?" He asked quietly, giving his hand a small squeeze, "you've been acting weird all night. Did something happen?"

"No," Jason took a deep breath and looked at Percy, grabbing his other hand, "I've actually been meaning to talk to you."

"What's wrong? You aren't breaking up with me are you?"

"No, gods, no," Jason says, and he takes another deep breath. He takes one of his hands from Percy's, and grabs for the small box in his jacket before going down on one knee.

Percy gasps when he realizes what's happening, putting his free hand to his mouth. Jason smiles up at him, gently squeezing Percy's hand.

"Percy," Jason starts, "I love you so, so much."

"Holy shit," Percy laughs, tears already welling in his eyes.

"I couldn't imagine a day without you by my side. Gods, you drive me crazy sometimes," Percy laughs, making Jason smile, "but I don't want to imagine a day without you. You make me so happy, Percy. Waking up to you everyday, drool and all, is amazing- every second I spend with you is amazing. I can imagine a future with you and only you. I can imagine little Percys running around and there's nothing I want more. Okay, I'm rambling," Jason mutteres, and Percy laughs again, "Percy, my beautiful dorky boyfriend, will you please marry me?"

"Yes, yes, a thousand times yes," Percy cries, laughing. Jason smiles up at him, standing up. He can't help but smile as he gently slides the ring on the ring finger of Percy's left hand.

———

I kinda hate how this one turned out.

(326)