Q- Quiet

(high school au)

------

Jason smiled as he pulled Percy to his room, shutting the door behind him and pushing him to the bed. Percy laughs as his legs his the bed, and he flops back, landing with a soft thud. Jason crawls on top of him, and Percy bites his lips, his arms wrapping around his neck.

"Is this what you had in mind?" Percy teases, looking down at Jason's lips.

"Maybe," Jason mumbled, leaning down and capturing his lips with his own. Percy laughs into the kiss, opening his mouth when Jason licks at his lips.

Jason sighs happily, one hand rubbing circles into Percy hip as the other runs up his side. Percy jumps when he hears someone come into the apartment, looking at Jason with wide eyes.

"Is that Sally?" Jason whispers, and Percy shrugs.

"Percy?" he hears, "I'm home."

"Okay," he replies, shouting, easily lying as he says, "I'll come out in a bit, I'm working on homework." He gets an 'okay' in response, then he looks back at Jason.

"I'm homework to you?" Percy smiles at him.

"Shut up," he kisses him, and Jason smiles against his lips, "and be quiet. My mom'll freak out if she knows you're in here with the door locked."

Jason laughs, leaning down and kissing Percy again.

"I love you,"  Jason sighs, and Percy blushes, smiling.

------

(228)