9. The TEST!

(Parchment paper up above)

And those fateful words, are what started me on a 5 HOUR! quiz. Well, for most four year olds.

If I was normal, I would say, "Evil teacher."

"Just an EVIL teacher."

But as most of us have gathered, I am Not....

And I repeat NOT! normal.

Like....., at ALL!

Well, anyways, this quiz was long. I'm talkin' like Dumbledores beard long, in all its silvery silliness.

It was just a large scroll of yellow parchment filled with a variety of different questions. Of course, the questions were easy, like what is 5 plus 6, 7 subtracted from 11, what is an adjective, what is mana, and y+5=-1/4(x-3)!

Just kidding, just kidding.

Any who, it was like 6 feet long. I also didn't expect the questions to be advanced. Like when I was four in the old world, I was learning how to shape my letters A-Z! Not the fu*king definition of an adjective!

Well, despite that fact, I finished this quiz in 6 minutes and 47 seconds.

Yup, I timed that.

And to a ti.

Obviously, Mr. Illirea, was a tad surprised. He was even more surprised when my answers were correct.

And I didn't even show my work.

I'm actually pretty impressed with myself.

*brushes off shoulders mentally*

Then, I took another test.

And another, and another, and another,..........

Until my Mr. Illireas face turned stark white and he faltered at his speech.

Yeah, the scholar mis-pronounced. Ha! In your face smart people!

"Um, X- Xavier, where did you learn all this."He says.

My answer was plain. Bland. Blatant. And completely, and utterly unexpected.

"I guessed!" I said with a small smile and upturned eyes.

Technically that's true because I wasn't thinking the whole time I did those tests. Even as a high schooler I was doing university level academics, far above the average teenager.

Therefore, these questions are second nature to me. The only ones I had to think about were the magic questions. And to be fair, there weren't very many of them.

"O-okay," he stutters with obvious apprehension.

After all, what scholar would believe that a four year old guessed and got all answers right!

A stupid one, at that.

Suddenly, a devious smile erupted on his face.

"We have one more test, Xavier."

"Ookay, Sensei!" I say loudly, with as much enthusiasm as I could muster.

Might as well get on the teachers good side!

He set down the largest parchment paper I have ever seen, and added charcoal along with it.

I broke the wax seal holding the scroll together and unraveled it problem by problem.

D*mn, it seems that after the first 5 tests education takes a dramatic rise! It's like my old university work!

I'm never going to be able to keep up with this education.*sigh*