Chapter 3

Harry goes by full name now

----

Harry- I listen to them argue

Dumbledore- "he is Harry Potter, this is all fake all of it is"

Severus- I walk all the way down to the headmasters office after finding out Harry Potter aka Cade Axel Pendragon-Mortimer-Prevelle was his name knowing everything even that Harry change his name and all but the Creature Inheritance is full true, Black and Lupin said so even did a charm on it to find out it is all true. I slam the door open walking over to the parchment in Dumbledore's hand putting the same charm on it "see it's true and how dare you look my Mate up for something or someone who he isn't"

Dumbledore- I looked at him shocked "he can't be your Mate Severus, he's" before I could finished my sentence I remembered Ginny was Dead now so that won't work

Severus- "well he is, and I know he is because I can feel him and I have been looking for him all day wondering were he went because all he did was pop out to hogsmead to get some potion ingredients for me" I said acting even though I just found out about everything and that really Harry aka Cade was actually out there that whole time and first meet him ages ago when he was 10 and I knew straight away he was my mate but back them he was morphed into someone else he did it all the time. I then walk out the door too the door were my Cade was locked in "Cade are you still in there"?

Cade- I smile getting up and walking over to him "Hello Severus, I guess you remember me"

Severus- "I do actually" I use an unlocking charm letting him out "follow me little submissive, we need to have a talk"

----

Sorry that it is/if it's too short

C.W.