Chapter 7

Three days later

Cade- I was getting some food too eat when I feel something wet between my feet and contraction now starting to happen "Severus!"

Severus- I run into the room now seeing Cade holding onto the kitchen side, I look down seeing a puddle on the floor. I run over picking him up carefully putting him onto our bed before rushing over to the floor calling Poppy

Poppy- I come running in after coming out of the floo running into there bedroom seeing Cade screaming at Severus by shouting threats. I run over to him shorting everything out and getting everything ready before doing everything and soon there where cade three boys and four girls later all cleaned up and dress neatly. I smile at them saying "well I'm done here but if you need anything, floo me"

Severus- I smile at the baby girl in my arms before putting her down before looking at the other babies that are in there coat and the one in cades arms before looking cade in the eyes "so have you though of names yet for them all?"

Cade- I smile at Sev before pulling out eight different colour bracelets. I put a baby blue bracelet on the baby in my arms saying "this baby girl will be called Raven Severina Pendragon-Mortimer-Prevelle-Snape her Godparents are Remus Lupin and Narcissia Malfoy" I get up being carful walking over to her crib and putting her down before walking to the other baby in the next crib putting on a yellow bracelet on her wrist saying "her name is, Helena Clarise Pendragon-Mortimer-Prevelle-Snape Her godparents are Lucius Malfoy and Poppy" I walk over to the next crib putting a light green bracelet on his wrist "his name is Salazar Cadrian Pendragon-Mortimer-Prevelle-Snape his godparents are Fred Weasley and George Weasley" I walk over to the next crib putting on a bright red bracelet on his wrist "his name is Godrian Axel Pendragon-Mortimer-Prevelle-Snape his godparents are Sirius Black and Ginny Weasley" I walk to the next baby putting a Black bracelet on saying "he will be called Draco Cullen Pendragon-Mortimer-Prevelle-Snape his godparents are Draco Malfoy and Luna Lovegood" walking to the next baby putting on a Orange "her name is Dormiens Pendragon-Mortimer-Prevelle-Snape her godparents are Neville Longbottom and Minerva McGonagall" walking to the next crib putting a pink "her name is Nunquam Alexa Pendragon-Mortimer-Prevelle-Snape her godparents are Hadgrid and Rabastan Lestrange " then putting on a purple bracelet on the last baby "Her name is Titillandus Annabella Pendragon-Mortimer-Prevelle-Snape Her godparents are Bellatrix Lestrange and Rodolphus" I look back up at Sev "are the alright?"

Severus- I walk up to his kissing him on the lips biting his bottom lips before pulling away saying "there all gorgeous and very creative names that all represents Hogwarts, but what about Granger and Weasley thought you would put them as godparents too"

Cade- "Hermione is adopted and her real mother is Bellatrix and real father is Rodolphus so technically putting Bellatrix and the brothers then technically they will be related the Hermione either way then also Ron because he is marrying Hermione in a few month from now after all they are mates either way as well to each other"

Severus- I looked at him shocked before nodding my head "wow that's actually shocking but kind of makes sense at the same time some how any love we should get to be especially you, you shouldn't be up a walking you need to rest love"

----

C.W.