Chapter 5

One month later (warning - sexual intercourse is involved in this chapter)

Cade- it's been a month and now is June also my birthday I'm not 16 but ever since mine and Severus little chat we have over come everything including our difference and now have sorted out but every since Severus technically saved me I have stayed in mine and his quarters ever since but I like it hear which I am glad about because I believe I was going to anyway, so now anyway let's get back too the story. I open my eyes finding my self on my side with my back to Severus' chest with his arms wrapped around me keeping me safe and warm. I smile turning in his arms kissing him on the lips seeing his lips twitch forming into a smile before opening his eyes sleepily "hello master"

Severus- I smile "hello my little vampire and happy birthday but before we have breakfast I have a surprise for you which I know is early and is very important but please think about it when you open it up" I see him nod his head. I smile even more kissing him on his cheek before walking out of the room before coming back in with a wrapped up box in crimson red wrapping paper. "there you go my precious"

Cade- I smile looking down opening the present to reveal a black leather fluffy like box before opening it up to reveal a gorgeous white band chocker with to metal bars and a chain with a snow flake on remembering telling Severus my favourite month ever was winter even when I was living on the street cold it still never bothered me because I used to enjoy the festive time. I smile knowing that Severus wanted us to full bond even though magically that night we talked everything out we creature bonded but we didn't bond the sub and master way now we or should I say I can have that. I pick the chocker up handing it over to Severus moving my hair letting him putting it on "thank you master" I lean up kissing him passionately. I feel my self being lowered down onto the bed with now Severus on top of me. I was promised that on my 16 birthday he would take my innocence and now it's finally the time. I smile feeling him take off my top before he kissing down my neck making my moan before taking my right nipple in his mouth while he uses his fingers on his left hand with the other. making me a moaning mess, I feel something wet at my hole now knowing I'm going into heat "please Sev, please master fuck me please I'm so, so desperate please master please"

Severus- I smirk now smelling him heat knowing that today was his heat already and already planning everything out. I go down even more fever opening his trouser and pulling them down before kissing his dick through his boxers before pulling them down engulfing him fully into my mouth. his dick hit the back of my throat before I go back up giving his tip a couple of swirls including sucking it a little before going back down fulling while it hits the back of my throat again before bobbing my head up and down again. it didn't take long before he was shooting his lovely sweet cum down my hot piping wet throat. I take my lip/mouth off from around him before going back up again kissing/making out with him again. while kissing him I fully take off his boxer, I stop kissing him having a look at how wet he is. I smirk turning back to him "looks like someone is really wet and horny for master"

Cade- "yes daddy" after saying that I gasp "I'm sorry I shouldn't of called you that"

Severus- "you can call me daddy all you want sugar cube but why didn't you tell me of this kink of yours"

Cade- I shrug while panting thinking about everything he could do to be and more "it, it just happened right then, I never knew I had that kink before until now"

Severus- I smirk before chucking shaking my head kissing him again while putting my fingers up his wet already prepared ass torturing him with pleasure before pulling them out looking at him seeing him looking back at me as I put the wet fingers to my mouth, moaning and groaning at the texture "umm you taste sweet baby, I just want more". I then move down opening his legs making then go to his chest "how on to these baby boy" I see him hooker his arms underneath his legs before doing a spilt like position knowing this is for more entry and pleasure. I move down opening his cheeks seeing all the wetness poring out of him "umm look at you baby boy all wet all ready for daddy to pound your little ass" I then put my face between his butt cheek getting as much lube slick that he is producing before turning us over to now I have be back to the bed board with him within my lap. I lean over whispering in his ear "why don't you give a rid for a life time baby boy, show how such a good boy you can be sitting on daddy's cock riding it like a slut you are while taking it fully up your ass"

Cade- I take his dick in my hand positioning it to my hole before going down fully on it before moving up and down "yes daddy, anything for you master and thing for you daddy" I moaned loudly

Severus- I grab him hips making him move up and down fast. after a while of him riding my dick. I lift him off saying taking me out of his before getting him on his kneel grabbing his hair while putting me dick back in and getting the right position before slamming mentally hard going full pelt vampire speed.

Cade- I see stars forming before I scream "daddy please can I come"

Severus- "of course baby boy". Cade then screams throughout his release squeezing his tight wet making me cum inside of him. I pull out looking at his hole seeing nothing coming out "baby boy, nothing's coming out, I think because of your heat you body has full taken it and probably soon you might be pregnant"

Cade- I smile before turning to Sev "I've always wanted children"

Severus- I chuckle kissing him on the cheek "well you might be getting one"

----

Hoped you enjoyed this one

C.W. - see you next time