Table Of Contents + Summaries

First, I would like to dedicate this entire book to my friend DorkasaurusesUnite because she 'hates' jercy (I know you secretly love them, it's okay.) Also, she the one that drew the picture above and I love it, thanks.

A- Artist -6/15/18- (638)

Percy is an art student and his homework is to find someone to draw. He contemplates who that should be until he sees Jason at a nearby cafe. .

B- Banana -6/18/18- (359)

Jason and Percy sit at different tables at the dining pavilion, but that doesn't mean Percy isn't able to get Jason all hot and bothered. .

C- Cold -6/19/18- (193)

Percy hogs all the blankets at night, and when Jason wakes him up one night to complain, Percy simply lifts the blanket, inviting Jason in for snuggles. And how could Jason say no to warm, sleepy cuddles?

D- Diamond -6/26/18- (326)

Percy and Jason are walking around the park at night when Jason deems it the perfect time to offer the diamond ring in his pocket. .

E- Eyes -7/20/18- (213)

Jason's eyes are so strikingly blue that Percy swears he could get lost in them forever.

F- Freckles -7/21/18- (198)

They may be faint, but Jason swears he sees freckles on Percy's face and it's the cutest thing ever. Especially when they glow light pick when he gets close enough to the other boy's face. .

G- Garbage -7/21/18- (242)

Who knew arguing over who takes out the trash ends up with neither of them taking out the trash in favor for making out?

H- Habit -7/21/18- (251)

Percy has a habit of petting every dog he sees. And when he finds out that the cutest dog on the planet is homeless, he just has to take the poor thing home. .

I- Ice Cream -7/22/18-  (264)

When the two boys run into each other at school, they become inseparable and, in the end, both of them enjoy their ice cream dates. .

J- Jocks  -7/25/18- (198)

Jason plays football and Percy swims, and they quickly become best friends. Who knew that studying together could end up with a kiss?

K- Kiss -8/27/18-  (314)

Their first kiss was a dare, but when the kiss lasts a little longer than intended, everyone gets a little uncomfortable. .

L- Love -9/20/18- (175)

Stargazing is fun, but it's better when your share your first love confession with your boyfriend. .

M- Monday Mornings  -10/2/18-  (184)

Jason loves the kisses, the long hugs, wrapping his arms around Percy, and eating on the couch with Percy on Monday mornings. .

N- Nuzzle -10/10/18- (128)

Percy's favorite thing to do is cuddle his boyfriend. .

O- Optimistic  -10/29/18-  (420)

When school gets stressful and money gets tight, Percy is always willing to lift their spirits. .

P- Pick Up -11/5/18- (215)

Jason likes testing out cheesy, horrible pick up lines on his boyfriend. .

Q- Quiet  -11/11/18-  (228)

When you sneak your boyfriend into your place to make out, you have to be quiet when your mom gets home. .

R- Round -11/19/18- (134)

Jason just can't seem to get over how round and perfect Percy's ass looks in those jeans. .

S- Sea  -11/26/18-  (173)

Percy loves taking Jason on romantic walks along the ocean shore at night. .

T- Teacher -12/4/18- (323)

Percy is a single father and Jason is his daughter's teacher. When the two meet, things just seem to click. .

U- Umbrella  -12/9/18-  (217)

Sharing an umbrella with a stranger has its perks. .

V- Visit -12/17/18- (188)

After being in California, Jason surprises Percy with a visit. .

W- Work  -12/25/18-  (186)

Meeting a hot blonde at work was not on Percy's to do list, but he isn't complaining. .

X- X-Ray -12/30/18- (317)

Jason takes Percy to the doctors after a skateboard accident. . . He's the first one to sign the cast. .

Y- Youtube -1/7/19- (137)

Percy and Jason are YouTubers and, much to their viewer's demand, they do a video together. .

Z- Zit  -1/14/19-  (225)

Percy hates when he gets a pimple on his forehead, especially when he has a hot date. .