Chapter (26)

"Babe she is my cousin, why are you bugging like this?" Looking at him with my arms folded I was more than heated at this point.

"So why don't I believe yo lying ass? You know what you and your cousin, can come the fuck up out my room please and thank you." Grabbing his shirt and pants I threw them at him and watched him as he put them on.

Twenty seconds before We started the argument of the mystery girl, he and I were about to have sex and make what I feel is passionate love, but his phone kept going off.

I ignored it the first THREE times it rang but once it when off for the fifth I got upset rolling over to grab his phone and throw it at him.

Once he picked it up he started that sneaky shit where he would go into another room, where U couldn't hear the conversation and come back like everything was good.

"So what did your "cousin" want this time?" That was the only thing I could get out, because two and two wasn't going together in my head and I was getting even more upset.

"Don't do that. But i got to go, she needs me."

"Oh and I don't?" Rolling my eyes I grabbed my over sized shirt and pulled it over my head sitting down on the bed, crossing my arms. And yall know the rest.

Once he left I just three my head into my pillows and turned on my tv. My parents and little sister soon come home, so I wouldn't be alone forever which was a good thing cause I really didn't want to be alone right now.

Looking at my phone I turned it off and turned up my tv getting lost into the show as the drama caught my attention.

~*~*~*~*~*

Playing with my sister, when she got home she did as she usually did shoved her class work in my face and then ate, and since it was close to her bed time and I was finished with helping her and being done with my homework, I decided to play a dancing game before we settled down for the night with a movie.

"Go Nani, go nani." Showering my Little sister with attention, she was moving really funny around in a circle that was making me laugh super hard.

A lot lately I haven't spent any time with my family except for at dinner, and I kind of missed them and there wacked out personality's. I know these couple of months haven't been the best for us and winter was soon coming up and I couldn't just keep this negative vibe anymore.

"Hey you too, turn that down and Nalanni its soon time for bed. So come on little girl." Looking up at me she looked sad, and my heart broke that she had to go in when it was only 9 o'clock.

"Hey ma, go to bed I got her. She'll be in bed thirty minutes." Smiling, she looked at me then rolled her eyes walking to her room closing her door. Me and my mother haven't really spoken all that much in a couple of weeks after that little visit to grandmas house, and I think she is more upset then i am.

"Come on Nani, if you shower, and get dressed really fast we could watch tv and go to sleep in my room, what do you say." Running to the bathroom I followed, i made sure she took a proper shower and brushed her teeth before I did the same and we were both laying in my bed with the tv on.

It wasn't long before she was fast asleep, so I turned my phone back on and there wasn't a single text from Theo, but a missed call from Cesear and a text from Liv.

Missed call from Maybe: Clown 🤡

Bestie✨: Bitch party this weekend. And we are going.

I responded to Liv with a simple okay and then I turned off my phone and tv cuddling up with Nani going straight to sleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hi loves😁

Sorry for the SUPER late update, school= ass whooping

But I'm back now

More chapters coming tmm

Rixy. B 🍭