Chapter (21)

(Happy Spring Break everyone💋💐)

~*~*~*~*~*
"Oh I am Soooooo glad to be gone." Plopping down on the bed Liv threw her bag somewhere across the room as I took a seat in Theo's lap on the couch.

"Me too, So much stress it makes me happy to get away." Rolling her eyes two days before we left we voted on if Theo should come or not and it was two against one, so I'm sure she is well beyond pissed to see him here.

"Yup, do you know how hard it is to take care of a women who is pregnant?" Plopping down on the bed next to her, Zander lied down flat as Liv rested her head on his shoulder. She was starting to fall asleep as we talked on about nothing at all with the Tv playing in the background.

"Hey I'm going to go in the shower." Tapping my side I got up off him taking his spot on the couch watching him move around. Zander was watching me get hot by just watching him move around so I had to change my vision from him to the Tv.

"So did yall do it yet?" Getting comfortable with Liv on his shoulder Zander waited till Theo left the room to ask the question. I couldn't help but blush as I kept my eyes on the Tv watching so show called Catfish.

"No Zander..we didn't do nothing past some groping." Rolling his eyes he grabbed the remote off the side table making Liv stir a little putting her finger in her mouth, he turned the Tv off so he could get my attention.

"And why not?" Whispering a little so Theo didn't here I was still starring at the Tv wether it was on or off.

My mom booked the stay since she said she felt uncomfortable with us doing it. We got a 2 queen bed bedroom suite, with a cute little kitchen, 2 1/2 bathrooms and a small dining area to fit four. Zariah stayed back because her parents might have been cool with Zander going but they definitely had a few words for Zariah, so it was just us four and as much as I hate the favoritism her parents displayed it is best she stay back incase of any accident she is well close to home.

"Because I'm scared."

"Of...what. You look at that dude like you wanna tear off his clothing, so what's up just do it." Getting all hot and sweaty, I did wanna jump Theo's bones...have been like that since the moment I took a glance at him at the park, but the way my past is set up..."

"Look if I could give you the 411 on my past I so would right now, but just trust me when I say I'm not ready yet and not really sure when I will be okay." Getting up I grabbed Theo and I's bag throwing them on our bed in the other room, that looked like the Masters getting comfortable under the blanket.

The bed was way to soft and I could feel my eyes closing, sleep welcoming me with a big smile and open arms. I heard when Theo came in but my eyes were too heavy and as much as I wanted to peep at the show of him dressing I couldn't get my eyes to open so I went right to sleep wrapping my body around a pillow as I did.

~*~*~*~*~*

Waking up it was after ten at night and I was still a little tired and not really hungry which was so strange to me.

"Morning sleeping beauty." Kissing my forehead I hadn't realized I was laying on Theo's chest, he was watching football and scrolling throw his newsfeed. I said nothing back cause I knew my breath had to be kicking and I didn't wanna ruin the moment by getting up, so I just laid down on his chest again and watched him scroll through his newsfeed.

Jada: So you forgot about me huh?

Watching the message pop up on his screen I pretended not to notice as he quickly flicked it away, I know we basically just got back together so is it too soon for me to start getting suspicious and jealous.

"God what does this girl want." Rolling his eyes he didn't open it or nothing and I continued to act like I didn't see anything. I need this weekend to be STRESS FREE. And so far it is going so well and I don't feel like getting into any fights.

"You hungry babe?" Shaking my head no I was feeling that tiredness come back to me so I turned away from him onto my side clutching a pillow in my arms.

"Come on don't do that." Snatching the pillow away he turned off the Tv and light and made me turn to face him. Tickling my was the best thing he could come up with and it was working a lot.

"THEO! Stop!" Laughing and talking he stopped and kissed all over my face like you would do to a baby before stopping that and just laying on top of me.

"Theo! Come on you're heavy." Play snoring I giggled a little before I flipped him over with all my strength getting on top snuggling up to him like a bear.

After laying like that for five minutes he flipped up on our side not breaking this bear hug we had going on with my head under his chin and my legs locked around his back.

"Theo?" Pulling back I was looking for his eyes in the dark, they weren't open so I kissed him lips.

"Hmm."

"I love you." Snuggling back I wasn't sure if he was up to actually hear it but I said it anyway not waiting for a response as I went back to sleep.

——————

Who in the hell is Jada? Find out that and more in the next changer💋

Vote, Comment, READ!!

Rixy.B 🍭