Chapter (27)

Jumping onto my bed Liv woke me up, hitting my head repeatedly with one of my pillows.

"Get up ugly we have a beautiful day a head of us." Kicking her off the bed her head hit my wall and we both sat there laughing uncontrollably until we heard my mom scream from the other room.

"Would you two SHUT UP!! Im sleeping for two in here" laughing again I got up and went to my closet to see what I should wear today.

"Hey did you figure out what you wearing to the party tomorrow?" Shaking my head no she suggested we go shopping but I wasn't all for it so I told her I'd let her know before the day ended.

Letting her go into the shower first I took my pills then sat on my bed waiting until she was done.

Taking out my phone I saw the messages from Caesar and decided to ignore them letting my finger hover over Thor's name. I wanted to call and apologize for two days now since we barely speak but  I haven had the guts to do so.

"So you finna call him orrr?" Scaring me I almost jumped out my skin. I didn't hear the water stop, or even see when she came into my room. 

"I don't know should I, cause it's like I wanna believe him with this whole cousin thing...but man I'm telling you I got this nasty feeling he is lying straight to my face." Rolling my eyes at to feeling I have been feeling since we went on the trip, I couldn't help but blow up yesterday. I feel like there might be a sign somewhere but I just cannot see it for shit.

"Well give it so time then. Its only been like two days." Rolling my eyes at her now, two days can be big as hell in this generation and I don't like that.

"Yeah whatever." Going to the shower, I completely tuned out everything and went into getting ready mode.

~*~*~*~*~*

Hearing the bell ring to my last period class ring I jumped up out my sleep and gathered my things quickly. I didn't know why I was in such a rush to get to class but I was speeding.

"Hey Moe Moe." Hearing his voice my heart dropped, how in the hell is he in my school

Turning around Ceaser was there dressed as a custodian and had his hair up in a puff. Looking at him like he was crazy I adjusted the strap to my bag and tried to walk away.

"Guess I'll see you around." Feeling a year shed down my face, I turned around to look at him but he was gone. I cant get rid of him and I have no clue what he wants from me. He has so many other "bitches" as he claims why won't he just go harass them.

Sitting in my seat I made it just before the bell rang and I put my head down and took out my phone real quick to text Theo. I don't know why I ran to him for comfort, I guess it's just something I'm used to.

Me: Babe, you will never guess who is hear at my school harassing me still. -Sent 2:40pm
Read 2:45pm

Looking at how I was left there I cried even more and turned to Liv's contact, I needed some mind clearing and clearly I wasn't going to get it from him.

Me: I'm down for a little shopping later.

Bestie✨: 🤪🤪

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Update days: Every Saturday

This way I don't keep Y'all waiting and having Y'all annoyed.

This will not be the only update today so stay tuned for the juice.

Hope y'all enjoy.

Rixy. B 🍭