21

So yeah, I know we did go to the party together. Yeah, I also know that I hate parties. But all I want is the experience. Let's go for it anyway. The loud DJ booth is triggering me. There is a lot of seniors, dancing and drinking at the same time. There is a lot of food which, not surprising at all. Finnegan is quite living in a Mini Mansion I may say. Why doesn't he ask his parents to buy him a car?

We go in together and we will try our best not to get lost at this party, we have to be together from when we got in, to when we decided to leave. I don't wanna get lost in here either like, someone might grab me and make out with me even though we are absolutely strangers.

"I saw food." Alexis blurted out.

"You wanna get----" I stop speaking when she decided to head over the kitchen and have all of the food for her.

We go after her while I and Rafael is grinning because this is the first time we saw this side of Alexis.

"You guys can probably wander around if you guys want to. I am just here. Eating... Actually don't. There might be a stranger tryna hit on me." Alexis said while her mouth is chewing. "I'm gonna get us some drinks. What do you guys want?" Rafael ask.

"Apple Juice," I said.

"Really Jacques? Apple Juice?" Alexis said, laughing.

"What? People will think that it is brandy or it is a beer. I don't drink you know?" I explain defensively.

"Well okay. Go get me a cocktail." Alexis said.

"You're not going to be drunk later on right?" Rafael asks worriedly.

"You guys might not drink so I have escorts if I wanna go home." She said.

"Alright. Be right back." He said.

We sat in the benchtop counters because there is where all the food are. There is a sushi platter so I'm gonna dig into that. I wonder where is Finn. He should be welcoming us.

"AYE! Jacques, you're here! Oh, you are Alexis right? Where's Rafael?" Finn just out of nowhere came out.

"Uhm, he gets us some drinks," Alexis said.

"Oh. Alright then. Have fun!" He said then leave.

"Do you love awkward and short talks like that? No way dude." Alexis said.

"I never liked something like that," I said and Rafael came back with our drinks.

"Don't eat too much Alexis," Rafael said.

"I will gonna be fine." She said.

*

The song that is playing is Primadonna by Marina and the Diamonds, then they remixed it with different beats. The DJ here is great. Finn must've hired some professional.

On the other side of the story, it is 9:17 PM and Alexis started to get drunk. She's been drinking and she probably stopped eating at 8 since we got here at 7:30. Everyone is dancing and partying drunk. Some people in the living room decided to make out like they own the house.

"I'm gonna look for the restroom. Rafael, look out for Alexis, she is kinda drunk." I said, patting his back, then leave.

I did wonder around the whole first floor and it is so big, I can't even look for the restroom. I only saw doors that are locked. I assumed that those were the guess rooms. So I decide to go upstairs and Wow. You guessed it. A lot more doors. I tried to open every door. Everything here is locked. I found a door that isn't and open it.

"OH MY LORD, Anal Sex, waah! I'm so sorry, Oh my god." Me being mortified, because I saw Finn having sex with a jock. What a concept.

"Jacques! Get out!" Finn shouted.

"Alright! Yeah. I thought this is the bathroom. Okay uhm, Goodbye now." I locked it and slam shut the door. I think they continue doing it cause I am hearing some moan. I think they were also drunk.

I went to the last door in the hallway upstairs, and finally. A bathroom! I peed very quickly, washed my hands and face. I looked at myself in the mirror. I tried to calm down. I cannot say to anyone what happened.

I went downstairs quickly and go to the kitchen as fast as I can. I saw Alexis is sleeping and I saw Rafael, chilling with his phone and eating some chocolates.

"I think we should go now?" I said, shuttering.

"Uhm okay. You look pale, are you okay?" Rafael asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine. I'm just uhm, ah, uhm... Let's just go alright?" I said.

Then I turned my back to them went outside. Rafael is carrying Alexis's drunk body and we went home fast. I finally breathe some fresh air.