6

I never saw Rafael again in the hallways, neither in the library or in some part of the school but I don't mind about that. Because right now I should be looking for that dude who DM'ed me and I am a little bit worried.

He never DM'ed me for 2 days now. Should I DM him? I am currently in my locker and then I saw Rafael. Oh. So his locker is actually next to him. Did I just saw him like 2 days ago? Why didn't I remember his face?

"Hey! Jacques right?" He politely said. Little nervous.

"Yeah. I don't know that your locker is beside mine." I said with a grin.

"And I know that you are the guy who's beside my locker. That's why I approach you in the library yesterday." He is still looking for something. I think he is getting his book.

"Oh. Sorry. Uhm, I'm so ignorant."

"No, it is fine. Uhm I was wondering if we can get lunch together?"

"Don't you have friends to be with? Because I am probably being uncomfortable with that." Me being honest.

"I do have acquaintances but I don't go lunch with them. My teammate has their own friends and they don't wanna be with me so..." He said with a frown.

The bell rings...

"I will go with you," I said.

"Great! Meet you later in the cafeteria!" He said while walking backward then sprint to his first class.

*

I met him in the cafeteria and he looks very excited if you're going to look at his facial expression at some point. He is waving freely in the air that's why I saw him already. He is so confident.

I went there and put my food in there.

"If I'm gonna be honest you have a nice fashion sense." He blurted out immediately.

"I am flattered, and uncomfortable at the same time. I hate people complimenting me." I said.

"You know what? You're weird."

"I know."

We ate our food in silence, and the while cafeteria hall is so busy. People talking. Using their phones. Casey the cafeteria lady and her workers are very busy giving lunch to students and here I am munching some Oreo cookies. Then somehow he blurted out something out of nowhere.

"So, Uhm, tell me about your self." He said. I am shaking.

"So yes, Uhm, my name is Jacques Martin. I love photo editing and books. You?"

"I love photo editing too! I am into photography and I love poetry." He said.

The lunch is almost finished and I have to pack my things up. Then I blurted a quick question.

"Oh! By the way, what is your next class?"

"Bio."

"Mr. Bradley?"

"Yeah."

"We are going together then. How come I didn't see you there?" I started walking and we did the talking.

"I am so ignorant, am I?" I added.

"You totally are."