19

It is tomorrow. Finn and I finished the project right away. Because I don't want him to spend another night here. I hate group projects because I love to make my project by myself. It is much easier.

"Finally we're done." He said. I didn't reply.

"Do you want to go to the mall or something? I don't wanna go home yet." He asks.

"Mall is not my thing. I use to online shop though." I said.

"Alright fine." He said in defeat.

I never see any reason to hate this guy. I am very shocked that Rafael hates him so much. I guess I have to know the whole thing first? We said our goodbyes to my dad. Since mom has to run some errands, and Dad has no work today.

We drove silently but he broke it and try to make a conversation.

"I am proud of our project." He said.

"Me too."

"You know what? I think we should hang out more? Do you want to go to my pool party? It is going to be fun, my jock friends are there. Including Rafael."

"I don't know. Party isn't my thing."

"Come on! That'll be great." He said.

"I'm sorry to refuse but I have plans," I said.

"Aww. Alright, if you change your mind just DM me on Facebook okay?" He said and I nod.

We pulled over to McDonald's and I saw a black Porsche car and he said goodbye before went in. I open my window to wave. Then I saw Finn's mom and I said hello. She is nice. Then I waved my last goodbye then they pulled over and went home.

I parked my car since I'm in a parking lot and call Alexis to go here. I need an accompany and I don't think Rafael is the one for right now. Thank god they finish their project too. She said she'll be right over.

*

"Why don't you let me invite Rafael. When you call I was just driving off from their house. I think just 5 meters away." She explained.

"I don't think that Rafael is the one that I need right now. I need to talk to a girl's perspective you know?"

"So what's up?"

"I noticed that when Finn is around us, Rafael is getting moody and I don't know what's up."

"He said that he is his teammate. He probably knows him more than you do. More than I do of course." She said.

"Well, you're right."

"But I do think that he is a nice guy. Let's look at the bright side first since we don't know the person yet." She takes a sip of her iced coffee.