25

So there you go.

Currently, we are walking all silent. Typical school day and yes. No one is talking and I heard the crowd noises and all that other environmental sounds.

"I'm not used to this quietness," I said.

"Well, I'm just happy for you guys but unfortunately I feel so the third wheel right now." She said as we sit in our usual lunch table.

"Uhm alright."

We eat silently and thank god the jocks haven't come here yet since their practice is still ongoing and they'll probably go here in almost half of the period.

"So I do think you guys need to be comfortable with each other since we'll start our shoot next week," Alexis said while her mouth is quite full.

"The short film? So what do you mean?" Rafael said.

"Well, I dare you guys..." She said with a teasing look on her face.

"Dare us what?" I and Rafael said in unison.

"To kiss in front of the whole cafeteria." She said out loud and everyone is looking at us now.

"Uhm I don't think this is uhm suppose to uh-" I am ranting about it because I'm mortified.

"Well, hey guys!" She shouted out loud through the whole room which makes it even more awkward.

"Do you guys want them to kiss?" She is still shouting and everyone is freaking out loud shouting "Yes" and all of the like.

"The crowd wants you guys to kiss. Are you guys will not gonna accept it?" She is looking at us and everyone is quiet waiting for my answer.

The thing is, I was about to run and hide at the library because of mortification when Rafael holds my hand and pulls me closer to him making our lips touch in perfect sync. What happens is real. I never notice the crowd anymore, I can't see Alexis. All I can see is Rafael's face facing towards me and his eyes are closed feeling the sensation of being kissed. Then I kissed back and close my eyes and then we started making it passionate.

We feel the fact that there is a noise that makes the whole cafeteria turn their way to the door and saw the jocks all in shock. But still, we are kissing in the most part. I'm pretty observant. Am I?

"Well, well, well." Finn interrupted us. We break out of the kiss and face him. Alexis is in our middle now.

"So you guys are stupid f*ggots? Uhuh. Looks like there are people who also hide secrets here." He said in deep, mad voice.

"Alright, well technically their relationship is not a secret anymore and guess what? No one fucking cares if they were in a relationship because if they do, and they hate it? They're homophobic. Ohh. There is no word "homophobic". Asshole is the term." Alexis gets really aggressive with the statement.

"Feisty. I don't care if they were in a relationship. They're still f*ggo-" Alexis stopped him.

"Shhh. F*ggots? Do you want me to, uhm I don't know? Spill your tea? That night at the party?" She said teasing.

"Who the fuck told-- I thought you'll not gonna say to anyone?" He is furious.

"Well, you just called me a faggot just now. Do I suppose to keep the secret still?" I said. I tried to step up for myself.

"Do you wanna be spilled?" Alexis asks again.

He is so infuriated.

"OKAY! FINE! GO SAY THAT STUPID THING! I'm gonna spill something about me and Rafael." He said then I looked at Rafael completely shocked.

"Ha-ha-ha! Okay! Do you want me to spill it myself? Alright! I FUCK JASON MCHUGH! I HAD SEX WITH HIM AT MY PARTY. HA! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE OTHER TEA? I HAD SEX WITH RAFAEL WHEN WE ARE 16. ARE YOU OKAY WITH THAT??" He said.

"Okay, how fucking dumb are you? You are stupid. You basically said all of your stupidity and all the times you fuck people. Now you're the one spilled your own tea, also you got a fucking maple syrup all over you because you're dirty as fuck." Alexis said.

"Are you still going to play the strong little baby booboo? Well, guess what? FUCK YOU dude. You SUCK! You're not going to have a good image anymore, you're dirty." Alexis didn't stop her words.

"So if you guys still wanted to eat here, well y'all probably gonna wait for us to all leave since you'll hear the shittiest words even from some of these guys. So bitch out and go fuck in unison. Bye!" Alexis is on fire!

The jocks are really stunned and Finn is mortified and dying of embarrassment and just left the cafeteria and tried to go in silence. The whole crowd cheers and Rafael gives me a quick kiss and I hug Alexis for being so badass.

"You are amazing Alexis! I don't know what to say! Thank you! I am very grateful that you're here with me."

"I will never gonna leave you guys even though my significant other and I are already dating." She said smiling.

"OMG Congratulations! When do we meet this girl?" I ask.

"Well, you guys will meet her in the shoot." She winked then get her things. We did the same then went to the library to spend the time.