5

In this particular moment. It is tough to get through these people because they're everywhere. It is actually lunchtime and I am using the information that I have gathered from that Jock that is DM'ing me for three days now. I do like to know who he is you know.

Hear me this. I am an outcast and finally, I met someone on the internet that actually truly understands my passion and interest in photography and found some inspiration from it. I don't like to miss this chance of meeting the person who is allegedly a potential friend that I might have.

I am searching through the cafeteria because it is lunch and everyone is here. What the hell is happening? Why there are a lot of people in here. I never get used to this. My panic attack is triggered right now. I do think that I probably can't handle this stuff.

I am heading my way to the library since I do hate approaching some people in the hall. It is dangerous to have eye contact. Oh my god! U get really nervous about this. I do overthink so much huh?

Finally, I found my way to the library. It is peaceful and fewer people around. I can't take that a lot of people loitering around the hall. That is insane!

I sit on the desk and just my head. Buried through my arms so people cannot see my face or something. I felt relief. To the fact that the library has an air-conditioning unit. It feels so cold in here. Fewer people, less body heat, lower room temperature.

While I am buried, someone tapped at me. Maybe it is the librarian. She may say that I shouldn't be here to sleep. But I am not sleeping though. I raise my head and my eyes are just blurry. My glasses fell and I saw a guy. I can't see him clearly so I pick up my glasses and wear then to see who he was.

"Hey dude, are you alright?" The dude said, worried.

"Oh yeah. Uhm, I'm fine. I just hate that there are a lot of people in the hallways. I need a quiet space."

"Yeah? Alright then. Nice to meet you though. I am Rafael." He extends his arms on me, signaling that I should shake hands with him.

"Jacques." And I didn't shake his hand.

"Personal space dude. Sorry." I added.

"Alright. Fine. Maybe I'll see you around then?" He said.

"Yeah." I smiled.

He smiled. The bell rings. I should get going. We both go in our separate ways and went to our classes. Woah that is so weird! I just talk to a person! I am so weird.

*

"What movie do you guys want to watch huh?" My mom is setting up the TV. We are going to watch Netflix. My mom is pretty weird at times...

"Oh I want to watch 'The Fault in our Stars!'"I said.

"I want 'Moana'!" My sister said.

"Alright you two have to rock, paper, scissors and we can watch what's your suggestion."

We are about to start but mom said,

"And no fight. Okay?"

I always win this so I should just go on and that's that. At first, We both got rock, then we both got scissors, and then I got paper and she got a rock.

"Ugh! No fair!" My sister whines.

"Nope! It is. I win." I teased her.

"Chloe, you should be a sport alright?" My mom said.

"Besides, you'll love the movie I promise."

"Okay then." She said.

We start to watch the movie, Mom put the popcorn in the coffee table and we just sit in quiet and watch.