The Demon Inside

Hello friends, so here is the next chapter. I really hope you enjoy this one too. If you have any doubts or questions feel free to message me or just leave a comment, I'll be happy to answer.

Special thanks to Shroudy1 for editing this chapter as well.

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto

________________________________________________

"Due to extensive damage to the arena ground the matches will be postponed to tomorrow"

The announcement was met with many protests and disappointment from the audience but even they could see the damage done to the arena ground. Sakura and Naruto's match had resulted in deep fissures and cracks across the entire stadium.

Naruto stood at a corner of the stadium with a frown. After some contemplating on whether or not to fix the ground this instant and let the matches continue, he decides not to do it. After all, he would need to keep up some illusion that he was still human enough and defeating all of them in one go would not aid that. So with a sigh, he vanished silently from the arena and appeared beside his friends and Mate.

"So did you all enjoy the show?" Naruto asks the various kage and there are chuckles and various forms of agreement from them all. Kyoshiro is silently smirking by his side and Naruto thinks about their earlier conversation. After a friendly conversation and a lunch together with all the kage, they go their separate ways.

Once Naruto and Kyoshiro were alone in their room Naruto sat down on the table.

"So this kid..." He prompts.

Kyoshiro frowns thoughtfully, "Don't know much about him but I saw him in passing after the talk with 'Lady Yamini'."

Naruto gives him a serious look at the mention of her name. Kyoshiro shakes his head as if to clear his thoughts and Naruto decides to concentrate on the subject at hand.

"So why is this kid so special?"

"You'll know it when you meet him," Kyoshiro said and Naruto knew that meant Kyoshiro already had their people following the kid.

"How old is the kid?"

"Three maybe four."

Naruto nods slowly, "Assuming that this kid has a guardian-"

"Single Mother."

"Maybe we can meet her over dinner?"

Kyoshiro shakes his head, "No. Dinner is with Lady Yamini... to discuss a possible 'alliance'."

Naruto chuckles, "And he agreed?"

"Of course he did. It's not surprising at all," Naruto says when Kyoshiro nods. Naruto can see the way Kyoshiro grits his teeth while talking about Yamini.

"And I think you have a meeting with Tsubasa?" This time Kyoshiro is the one who diverts the conversation.

Naruto's eyes widened, "Oh crap I totally forgot about that guy! I was so caught up with all of this that I... You know what; I'll meet with Tsubasa right now if he's free."

Kyoshiro nods and with a puff of smoke a small fox appears on his lap. With sunset orange fur and hazel eyes, it is an adorable little thing. Kyoshiro gently pets it for a moment and the fox yips in a content greeting. Then its eyes flicker over to Naruto and Naruto chuckles when the fox yips excitedly at him.

"Nice to see you again, little one," Naruto said softly.

Kyoshiro chuckles, "Kit, I need you to bring Tsubasa here"