one

I thought that all I wanted was to get away from Ireland, school and my aunt, whom I lived with, but now that I lived in London with my brother Connor I kind of missed my old home.

I dropped out of school at 16 to live with my older brother and at first everything was awesome, I quickly found a job which I'd start in a week and my brother and I had some great days over the weekends even though he had to work really hard and long and if he was home all he did was sleep or drink.

I didn't blame him for any of this, but I just felt so alone and being alone was the one thing I hated and feared.

Connor didn't even have time to give me a spare key to his apartment yet so I was locked out after getting some lunch on my own and I sat in front of the flat with my phone almost being out of charge.

My phone was just about to die as a slighlty curly haired guy walked up the small staircase to the second floor and nodded towards me as a greeting.

I had seen the boy around, he was Connor's neighbour who lived right across the hallway, but I had never talked to him until that day.

"What are you doing in the corridor?" the boy asked in a cheerful voice that was higher pitched than I would have expected and I jumped a little, like I always did when people talked to me unexpectedly - a bad habit I picked up as a kid - and then I shrugged.

This wasn't any of his business, but the boy genuinely seemed to care, so I shortly answered:"Locked myself out"

The boy giggled like a little school girl which made me question his sexuality a little and offered me to wait for Connor in his flat.

I didn't want to take the offer, but then the boy leaned down and said:"How rude of me, I haven't even introduced myself yet. I'm Ashton"

Ashton smiled at me, showing off perfect white teeth and deep dimples on the sides of his cheeks. I had to admit that he was really goodlooking and his accent of which I guessed that it was australian sounded kind of cute, but I told myself that that wasn't what made me introduce myself, get up and follow him into his flat, no.

The reason I took his offer was because my phone really had to get charged and I didn't want to sit in front of Connor's door all alone all day long.

~

So that's the very first, very short chapter and I hope you like it :) (the chapters are getting way longer! xx)

Couldn't wait to put this up so It's up now even though JKS isn't quite finished yet...and the prologue reached 12 votes and I said i'd put up the first chapter as soon as it gets 12 votes sooo...

Vote, Comment and Share please :)

More coming really soon! Xx