three

I blushed a little when I realized that those guys could see me barely wear anything right now but I decided to play it cool as I asked:"Where is Ashton?" shyly.

"He's getting breakfast with Calum" the blonde guy said in an undeniable australian accent and I figured that those guys were the ones Ashton moved to London with - the ones whom he told me about yesterday.

"By the way" the slightly less tall guy said "I'm Michael Gordon Clifford"

I shook the hand he extended towards me and looked at him slightly confused. What kind of weirdo would introduce himself with his full name? I sure as hell wouldn't tell him that I was "Faye Arwen Devin", so I just murmured "I'm Faye" as the other one shook my hand aswell, introducing himself as "Luke Robert Hemmings"

I felt a little uncomfortable with those weirdos and I was really happy as Quinn turned up and threw a banana over to me as she sat down on the kitchen table, ignoring Luke and Michael and saying:"Have some breakfast" to me.

It seemed like an order so I did what she said and sat down across her.

"When's your brother coming home?" Quinn asked and I shrugged.

"In a few hours probably" I said, which led to Quinn nodding and turning her attention to the boys that leaned against the kitchen counter.

"Why are you here when Ash isn't?"

Quinn just sounded plain rude but the boys seemed to be used to that, so Michael just shrugged and Luke went to answer Quinn but right then the door opened and Ashton and a dark haired guy came into the flat.

The dark haired boy introduced himself as Calum and I was glad that he didn't seem to be as weird as Luke and Michael.

I helped Ashton to set the table quickly and all of us had breakfast together. The boys all conversated loudly, they all seemed to be really cheerful lads, which I didn't mind as long as I could keep quiet.

After breakfast, I got a text from Connor and decided that I should go over to his apartment, so I thanked Ashton and Quinn, grabbed my stuff and left.

Connor was already expecting me and after I told him where I had been staying, he handed me a spare key that he got done in the early morning.

I went to go to my room, but Connor held me back and said:"I know how much you hate being alone..."

This sentence couldn't possibly be good news so I sighed and nodded as Connor continued:"...but I really have to go up to Brighton for some business stuff for a few days"

I frowned but I knew that Connor had to go and he made clear how much he actually had to go as he added:"I might get a promotion if this trip works out good."

I sighed and smiled a little, I was actually really proud of my brother for getting such a nice job even though he dropped out of school just like I did and I aspired to be like him later so I put on my best fake smile and asked:"When do you have to leave?"

Connor sighed and said:"Tomorrow"

I frowned some more but Connor made it better with pulling me into a hug and promising me to get dinner at my favourite chinese place around the corner later.

~

After dinner, Connor went to an important meeting but he told me he wouldn't be gone for too long. Still I didn't want to be in the flat on my own, the silence creeped me out way too much even though the small noises were what really frightened me.

I was just wandering around in front of our apartment complex as Ashton walked up to me.

"Hey, I just meant to come by at your flat" he smiled at me and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Why? Did I forget something?"

Ashton giggled a little. "No, I wanted to ask you if you want to come by tomorrow night. We're celebrating Quinn's birthday."

I really didn't like partys so I just shrugged:"I don't like being around so many people"

Ashton smiled a little, probably because I didn't quite say "no" yet.

"She doesn't either, I don't think she has friends besides me, that's why I'm just dragging by the boys, whom she doesn't even really like I guess - but Quinn really likes alcohol and I don't usually let her drink because I don't like it when she drinks but I'll let her because it's her birthday."

I chuckled a little, Quinn was getting really sympathic to me and I didn't actually mind coming by if not too many people would be around, so I shrugged once more and Ashton decided to take that as a yes.

"Great, see you at 7 tomorrow" he smiled and quickly skipped inside.

~

Been a while, sorry guys but I wanted to reach 500 reads before updating 😌 / I promise to update more frequently from now on & the chapters are gonna get longer! (i hope)

Make sure to show this fanfic some love ❤️

Also, if you're interested in that shizzle, please check out the info thingy for my new Lashton fanfic "Bulletproof" which is gonna be a trilogy (if I don't get bored of it) and i'm sooo excited for this one just like i am for this book so pretty please check that out and leave me some votes/comments there!

You can also check out my most successfull book "Just keep swimming" which is nearly finished if you haven't read that yet 💖

Thank you for being rad, you guys make me happy 😁😌