Rose water

So we'll start the story from when the girls were little and slowly start in to the present ~ Author 💗

"CLAIRE!" Claire rolled her eyes effortlessly and put down the first grader. "Yes Mrs. Rufus?" Claire bats her eyelashes and smiles innocently. "What exactly do you think you're doing." "Well I saw this girl fell so I came over to help her up." Mrs. Rufus looks at the little girl who nods. "Very well stop mingling with the first graders and get back to recess." "Yes ma'am." Claire grabs me by the arm and we hook elbows and walk away.

"Claire be careful next time." "No body messes with my sister, Callie since dad left your the only thing I have left." I gulped and then nodded. Last year when we were in first grade our parents got a divorce and then our dad left not long after our mom became an alcoholic and from time to time she'd hit us but this year Claire started fighting back for me. I've never really been the fighting type that was always Claire, I'd rather sit down and quietly read a book somewhere in the shade of a Willow tree.

The bell rang claiming recess to be at its end. I pickup my back pack and me and Claire head Into line to head back for lunch. We went in the classroom for attendance. I grabbed my lunch from my cubby only to be pushed from the back. I slammed straight into the cubby and got punched in my neck by the shelf. I made a chocked noise and called out for Claire who came running to my side immediately. She helped me up and I saw who pushed me. Just my luck the biggest guy in second grade, Cole. "Look here Cole you need to leave Callie the fuck alone." "Make me." "Second recess meet me at the willow tree farthest from the teachers." He cringed but agreed. Claire pulled me in to the cafeteria and we found a place no one else was and ate our lunch like usual.

"Claire are you sure about this?" "It will be a 50/49 fight remember I worked out all summer? And what was he doing? Eating fucking candy and playing in the arcade." "Please be careful I need you." She stares at me with a piercing stare and nods up and down. Just in case I always carry my rose knife in my stalkings. I swear these school uniforms are so slutty. Well mine was any way the skirt was a size to small and like it or not I was already growing boobs and my white polo shirt fitted tightly on my chest while I had to wear stalkings because the principal said my thighs were to big and distracting. Just my luck.

Since our mom was drunk off her ass this morning Claire made my lunch. I slowly peeked in to see a grilled cheese with a thermos of  tomato soup, a double chocolate chocolate chip brownie and strawberry milk. I grinned from the lack of baby carrots in here. "What?" I snapped from my grinning and said, "You forgot the baby carrots." "Nuh uh look harder." In the pocket on the top was my baby carrots and ranch, I groaned and she laughed, she fricking laughed. When I was done with my lunch I went up and threw away me and Claire's wrappers and trash when someone bumped into me and I slipped on there water and fell straight onto my butt. "HEY WHAT THE HELL." I get up and rub my sore behind before looking at who my water spiller (?) was. Holy. Fuck. It was Aaron the hottest fucking third grade guy in the whole grade. I blush and stare into his hard green gaze. We lock eyes for 10 seconds before I run back to the table.

We finished and headed to class early. Claire was easily the most popular girl in our grade I was just known as her twin sister. "Hey Paige, Hey Madie and Hey Theresa!" Those were the three girls that followed Claire's every order they usually accompanied Claire on fights and whatever else they do. "Hey Big C." They all said in perfect unison. Claire is taller than me so they call her big c and me little c I don't c ( ;)) ) why though I'm older than her but I just pull a book out of my bag and start reading.

Claire's pov
Callie had started reading. She doesn't really like talking to people only me I don't blame her. ( I'll go by letter of they're first name)
C- So Cole's dumbass wants to fight
P- we brought the bats today
T- we have your back.
M- what's the plan boss?
C- so I want Madie and Paige to hide in the tree and make sure you go on the lowest branch with the bats and Theresa I want you staying with Callie to make sure no one comes up to her ok I want you to take the spiked bat out to protect her. When I yell Roses I want you two to get down and help me with back up got it girls?
T,M,P- Yes Ma'am
*Damn these are some edgy fucking 2nd graders*

The bell rang and kids ran to their classes. Me Paige, Madie, Theresa, and Callie filed into the class and got ready for math and science then we had our second recess. The whole few lessons we kept passing notes going over the plan into more detail before our sub sat down rubbing his temple and dismissed us for early recess. Me, Claire and the girls stayed back and waited for everyone to leave before heading into the girls bathroom and into the locker room section reaching ours and pulling out our bats. We didn't have to worry about teachers since 2nd recess they had all the older teachers watch out for us and the main one watching the playground considered my group her favorite. So we were practically untouchable during second recess and everyone knew that. We reached the tree early and I had everyone in position.

Sooooo that was the story beginning I hope you guys enjoy I've been using this story too distract me from having an anxiety attack so comment what you think so far love you kitties see you in the next update 💗💗 -Neveah