Space and polaroids.

Hewos not going to lie last update took me two months ;u; I refuse to give up on this story though because I know it sucks to get into a book and the person never updates it :( anygay on with the storyyyy! -Neveah 😊🌸

We reach the bottom of the stairs I was surprised to see a lot of people there but then I wasn't knowing it was Theresa, Paige, and Madie. "Hey guys." I wave to them. "Hey little c they say in unison. "Who's that." Paige points behind me. "I'm Ash." "Is it short for something?" Theresa cocks her head to the side. "Well I Guess, my actual name is Ashlyn but everyone mainly calls me Ash." "Cool." Madie chimes.
The girls normally took up the whole table even though there was chair space they end up having food fights so I just took Ash back up stairs to eat so she wouldn't get torn apart by the pack on her first day here. We grabbed food and a soda and headed upstairs. Then I remembered I set the plate down and headed to the table where the pack sat. I stood on top of the table, as on que the drumroll and feet stomping arose, I stomped my feet two times and the howls went off, shushing them I looked side to side and let out my mighty howl and they all followed pursuit I put both hands behind my back and gave two last mighty stomps before stepping off the table and Claire taking over. I grabbed my food and ash looked amazed we headed up stairs and set the food on my table before she busted out, "What was that?" "Right your new this year aren't you?" "Ya I start tomorrow but I've been through the school." "Well as you saw Me and my sister Claire are twins, Claire is the a Gang leader their called Loud mouths they practically rule the school, that's how we hype up our members in lunch every Friday, Friday is when we hang out," she looked confused. "just wait until tomorrow." I smile.

We eat and leave the dishes until we head out for dessert. My ringtone goes off I swift over to my side table and answer, it was a Face Time from Claire. "Hellooooooo." "Hey don't forget tomorrow is Friday you know what Friday is right?" She asks voice all serious. "Hey last time I only forgot my jacket!" "The main part of our uniform is the jacket that's the only strict part of the uniform." I sigh. "Your co-leader don't forget." "Yes I know." "By the way be ready in five we're heading to pops for dessert." "Yay whoop whoop see you in five." We end the call. "What's pops?" (Yes this is a reference from river dale deal with it.) I Gasp. "You know what you'll find out when we get there." I went to my closet to find something else to wear. I decided to go with black ripped jeans, black and white high tops and a cropped ponyo shirt  I just let my silky blond hair fall down from its bun it curled down to my waist. I stepped out of the closet and grabbed my phone off the charger.

I walked over to my vanity and sat down I was debating whether I wanted to put my hair up in a ponytail or put it half up half down. I decided it looked cuter half up half  so I kept it  and put on my chap-stick. I look over at Ash she's staring at me. I blush and get up I wanted to know more about Ash but before I could open my mouth the bell rung and we went downstairs to head to pops.

We pull up to the parking lot and head in hopping and hollering the whole way in we all get seated at a booth and get the milkshake of our choice and eat and talk like a completely normal family. It was nice I enjoyed times like this. I got snapped out of my thoughts by a large bolt of thunder and the lights flickering off. I feel something latch onto me and hold on for dear life. The lights weren't off that long for me to see Ash had grabbed me for comfort. Her face turns scarlet when she notices what she did and she scoots over to her part of the booth. I smile at her and we share a giggle.

It was about 7:50 when we got back from pops. Everyone heads up to my room to hang out before we all head to sleep. We sit down to watch a Halloween movie even though it was only September. After the movie we just sit around and hang out.
Claire- Hey guys we should have a photo shoot, Callie don't you still have those ring lights?
Madie, Paige, Theresa- ya lets have a photo shoot!
Ash- that'd be a cool idea but how would we all be in the shot?
Callie- Good point uh, well I have a normal Polaroid and then I have a instax mini 9 so we could use both?
Madie- really? We've only used your lilac camera.
Callie- ya I didn't have film for the other one until yesterday.

we take a few photos for everyone to take home. Then Claire takes the girls to her room to sleep and me and Ash get ready for bed. "Here you can borrow my Olaf pj's and this Melanie Martinez shirt." I hand them out for her to take. She gradually takes them and heads into the bathroom to change. She comes back out. Ash was the definition of beauty. Her honey blonde hair wasn't short but wasn't long either, her tanned but at the same time pale skin was smooth and soft. Her honey eyes simmered under her glasses, And her plump pink lips shined from her chap-stick. Like me she was also starting puberty early. Though she had a smaller chest then me,Her thighs and butt were the same size of mine. She walks over to my bed and sits. "Hey Callie, do you have an extra charger I could use tonight?" "Ya I go through a lot I have a whole box, check the night stand there should be one in there." She pulls out a bubble gum pink charger and matching cube with designs on it to charge her phone.

She glides under the covers and turns to face me shutting her eyes and trying to rest. I follow in pursuit wondering what tomorrow holds for us. I plug my phone in and climb under the cover grabbing a stuffed animal and heading into dream land.

Helllllo kitties!!!! It didn't take me too long to make this maybe a month?? But I've been busy reading Kevedd and Drarry. Though I hoped you enjoyed this longish update <3 -Neveah