Reality

Reality struck me in the face the next morning when I woke up. Ash wasn't sleeping besides me anymore. I was completely alone, once again. I slowly got up and walked to the other side of my room to get a good and closer look at myself. My eyes were rimmed with a darkish tent, my hair was a tangled jumble of curls, my clothes were positioned off to the side just the slightest bit.
I turned back to our fort and crouched down picking up my phone with a hesitant touch. No messages from ash. Did she leave? But without telling me that Isnt very ash like at all. A deafening ring was sounded through my room.
It was the doorbell signaling to come downstairs. I slip on my duck slippers and slowly twist open the knob to my bedroom. Quietly I headed down the stairs slowly rubbing the sleep from my sleep deprived eyes. As I neared the end of the first staircase a waft of bacon hit me square in the face.
I stopped for a moment to admire the smell. The smell of bacon is one of the best things to possibly wake up to in my opinion anyway. The savory smell of the meat wafted through the house and lost me with it.
I hurried down the stairs now at a determined pace, I was on a mission and no one or anything was going to stop me from getting what I wanted. I jumped down the last few steps and scurried off into the kitchen to see who was cooking. To my surprise Paige was the one cooking the bacon. My eyes widen as I saw all of my friends at a different section working on different breakfast foods for all of us.
I stared with intent at all of them busily working away.
My eyes finally scanned across Ash. Her short slim figure was covered head to toe in flower and what looked to be some egg yolks. I had looked at her for no more that five seconds before I instantly burst out into a fit of laughter. She glared daggers at me but that didn't stop me laughing. I continued until I got a wooden spoon to the face. "Ow you idiot." I fumed while rubbing my face. "Says the idiot that slept in all morning." She rolled her eyes laughing slightly.
My sister turned her attention to me in an instant. "Ah there you are, you've been asleep for so long I didn't think you'd be up in time for breakfast but I still rung anyway." "Yeah thanks you know I wouldn't miss anything in the world if it involves bacon." I laughed evilly. She rolled her eyes and me and chuckled.

• TIME JUMP •
I washed the remaining dishes from breakfast. The girls said it was my fee for not being up to help them with breakfast. The basement door slowly creaked open revealing, a groggy Greyson. He greeted everyone a good morning and then joined me in the kitchen. "Good morning cals.." his voice was still sleepy and you could tell. "Morning grey-" my words were cut short when he wrapped his arms around me from behind and rested his chin on the top of my head. "I'm hungry feed me." I rolled my eyes slightly, "you just missed breakfast so I don't know what to tell you," he groaned annoyed, "FeEd MEeE." "Oh my gosh you're so annoying-"
"Aweeeeee you two argue like an old married couple!" Madie laughed clasping her hands together. We both deprecated instantly looking at each other and then her in disgust. "I'd rather die then date that walking rat bag." I looked at him disgusted. He smiled shyly, "then why are you blushing princess~" "SHUDDUP!" I threw a near by pan at him a blush spreading my face instantly. "AH ARE YOU CRAZY THATS A FUCKING SKILLET!" He ducked covering his head. The skillet crashed against the floor making a loud bang. Sending everyone else into the kitchen. "What the hell is happening in here." Claire looked from me to him to madie back to me and him. Her face went from confusion to realization.
"OH-OHHHHHHH." "CLAIRE STOP ITS NOT LIKE THAT!" "You like gre-" I instinctively slapped her.
After realizing what I did my face dropped in horror, "I'm so sorry it just happened-" "OH YOU ARE SO TOAST!" "AH WAIT NO!" She chased me through the house before I leapt out the back door and into the back yard.

———————————————————————————
Heyyy guys it's been awhile yes I know I'm sucky at uploading. But one new reader reminded me of this story's existence so thanks for that. And I hope you guys enjoy the update.  I'm thinking of doing a character Q&A so if your interested drop a question in the comments and I'll answer them next chapter. Until then bye~!

-Nev