Chapter 31

"Hmph," Piers said as he glanced at the students who stared at us as they walked by.

"What?"

He ignored my question.

"Earth to Officer Spacy Pants," I waved my hand in front of his face.

Piers then gazed at me and wore what appeared to be a serious expression. Just as quickly his expression changed and he smirked. He spoke in a low voice so only I could hear, "In the tub? Really?"

My face went beet red. "You spaced off thinking about that? Jeezes."

He shrugged. "I find it funny."

I don't see how that was funny. Most people like the thought of being spontaneous and adventurous.

"The fact you're still thinking about it shows how you're actually all for it," I muttered under my breath. "Don't be a hypocrite."

He gave a short laugh.

"What?"

Piers turned his head to look off in the other direction and said in a quiet voice, "I never said I was against it. It's just not for us right now."

'Us.' God that word sounded so good coming from his mouth but so terrifying to think of.

"Ok." Guess I'm fine expecting that it will happen some point soon. Hopefully sometime very very soon.

The noise grew louder in the halls as more students came down the hallway. Making sure to take interest in the fact that a uniformed officer was here.

"Well this is awkward..." I told him. "Is that it cuz you should really go."

"In a rush?" Piers asked meeting my anxious gaze.

A rush to get him out of here before Imogen or Sierra see, yes.

"Go on, get."

"Pushy pushy."

"Go. Now."

"Fine." Piers mumbled.

"Good."

Piers maneuvered around me and was about to walk off when there was a pitch squeal.

'Imogen.' I cursed under my breath.

I figured if there was one person's pestering questions I could handle it was hers. But I wasn't expecting to see Imogen with Sienna in tow. Imogen had her hand, clutched onto Sienna's elbow and was dragging her towards us.

"There he is!" Imogen chanted.

Piers pivoted and shrugged his shoulders.

"Fuck, fuck fuck," I cursed under my breath as they stopped in front of us.

"See, I told you we'd see him around," Imogen said as she peered over at Sienna

Sienna wore a very pleased look on her face.

"Imogen, right?" Piers motioned with a nod to Imogen.

Imogen nodded and smiled brightly.

"And that's Sienna."

Piers took a step forward and shook Sienna's hand. She returned the hand shake. "They weren't kidding when they said you were young," she told him.

"Haha they said that?"

"That and some other things," she added.

"Only good things I hope." Piers said, making sure to look at me just as he spoke.