3

i continue driving in silence. i can tell she feels awkward, and puts my phone into a wire thats in the car.

"sorry i was uncomfortable and you have good music on your phone." she awkwardly laughs.

"no big deal" i laugh back. "savannah close your eyes love" i tell to her.

closing her eyes, i gently grab her arm and guide her into the zoo.

she loved the zoo. but thats not where we were going. 

"okay you can open your eyes now." i say to her.

she takes her hands off her face and looks for a second, then are me and hugs me.

"aw lukey! i miss this place!"

the actual place we were going was this forest behind the zoo. savannah's dad helped me and savannah build this treehouse, and we had two mattresses in it, and bags full of blankets and pillows. when either savannah or i would be upset or mad at somebody, we would go and camp out here for the night. no one knows about it. at least no one anymore. both of savannah parents passed in a car crash. but id rather not elaborate. 

"we havent been here together for two years.." i inaudibly murmur to myself.

"what was that?" she asks me.

"oh, we havent been here for two years together." i repeat louder.

''thank you for bringing me luke"

"not a problem." 

we continue putting down blankets and just lay there.

savannah in my arms, i happily fall asleep.

~~~

im so so sorry i didnt update last two days, i was out with family and they leave next friday, but for now, im gonna put up 4 chapters, over the span of 2 days, to make up for last two days, today, and tomorrow.