2

"h-he broke it off with me.." 

i was gonna kill him. 

okay, maybe not, but i will hurt him.

---

i was still holding her. it been two hours since he broke up with her. i havent let go since. 

i can take away your hurt, heartbreak girl, hold you tight, straight through the daylight, im right here, when you gonna realize

that lyric rung through my head.

"hey sav?"

"yeah?' she says looking up. 

"why don't we go to brusters?"

"id like that." she said, standing up and sliding her shoes back on.

we both get into my car and start driving.

"so what exactly, uh, happened between you and elliott?" i say, controlling my anger and the thought of him.

"id rather not, i dont wanna be sad while eating my ice cream." she laughs.

oh, that laugh. it was perfect. like her. 

i shake my head again.

"luke, are you okay?"

"oh yeah, dont worry 'bout it." i smile at her.

i wonder if she thinks of me the way i think of her.

we finish our ice cream and head to the car. i start driving the opposite way from the building.

"luke, where are we going?"

i dont answer.

"luke?'

what a lifeless faggot elliott is. hurting my girl like that.

"i-im sorry, what?"

"where are we going?"

"only the best place ever." i say with a smirk.

i will make this up for her.

~~~

so heres the second chapter! i hope youre liking this so far. just a headsup, this book will be approximately 25-30 chapters long, with no sequel or epilogue. the reasoning for this is because the last chapter wil be a big big plot twist, and i bet you'll hate me for it haha.