One - Hot, sexy beast 🔥💫

Picture credit: Markiplier.
I found this on Google, Pinterest had this in a ranking of the "237 best Markiplier pics on Pinterest".
I just searched: "Markiplier flexing".
Btw: you can personally decide, if the 'she/he'-pronounce is you or someone else.
---------------------------------------------------------

"Come on, lay down for me", Mark mumbled and the 25-year old blonde woman laid down on his bed.
It was a big, round bed with white sheets.
Mark, who had already removed his shirt, moved the girls thighs apart and laid down between them.
Carefully, Mark removed the pink panties. He took a closer look at them.
"Mmmmm, someone wants the D", he said, smirking.
The girl just laughed and nodded.
"Please, hurry up", she whispered.
Mark let the panties drop on the floor.
"Nah, nah, don't get impatient!", he said and gave the blonde a very stern look. She stopped laughing and nodded.

Mark slowly started to get rock hard.
He removed his pants and then he started to grind on the young woman.
The both let out a few moans, before he slid two fingers into the woman.
She started to twitch like crazy.
"Oh, someone's excited", Mark said, before he removed his boxers and slowly pulled a condom over his manhood.

After he moved back and forth, the both turned around.
"Come on, say it! Say it! Moan for me, Princess!  Moan for me!", Mark screamed and the woman did what he demanded.
"DADDY!!", she screamed, breathing heavily.
The woman bounced up and down a few times, bringing both to a climax.
Mark let out a very loud moan, before he pulled his dick out of the womans vagina. 

"That was beautiful", Mark said, while he threw the condom away.
"Yes. Thank you", the woman said.
"What did you say?", Mark asked.

"Sorry. Thank you, -
daddy."
---------------------------------------------------------
The next ones will be with the 'she/he'-pronounces.
(Words: 315)