Six - Doing it while cooking 🍲💫

It was a very rainy Thursday.

Mark was slowly getting hungry, but he didn't want to cook something for himself all alone.
So he went upstairs to look for his girlfriend.

She laid on their bed, surfing the Internet on her MacBook Pro.
Mark opened the door, careful to not make a sound.
He crawled on the bed and started to tickle his girlfriend.
She giggled a bit, before she put her nut-brown hair behind her ears.
"Hey babe! I was watching a few of Seán's videos", she said and Mark smiled.
"Seán's kinda hot, huh?", Mark said, smirking at her.

"Yeah, but not nearly as hot as you are", his girlfriend said, now smirking as well.
Mark grabbed her by the waist, pulling her on his lap.
"I'm kinda hungry, that's why I wanted to ask you, if we could cook something together", Mark said, smiling at her.

"Yes, that would be a great idea!", she said happily, before sitting up straight.
She turned around to Mark and kissed him. "Let's go!".

When they arrived in the kitchen, Mark's girlfriend told him, what they were going to cook.
"We gonna make some Russian pancakes, called 'Bliny'. They're quite easy to make. They're very similar to pancakes", she said.
Since Mark's girlfriend was Russian herself, she knew exactly how to do it. Her mom always taught her this easy recipe.

"We're gonna eat this with sour cream, butter, quark or caviar later", she told Mark, who was already mixing the milk, the butter, the eggs, a bit of sugar and a bit of salt in a bowl.

Mark's girlfriend got a pan, which she placed on the stove. After she added a bit of butter, Mark put a spoonful of the dough into the pan.
Meanwhile, Mark's girlfriend placed some plates and utensils, a bottle of orange juice and two napkins on table.

Mark put a bottle of water on the table, while his girlfriend put the bowl and the spoon in the dishwasher. Mark walked over to her and slightly smacked her ass.
She laughed a bit.
"Igrivyy, ne tak li?", she said, smirking at Mark. He gave her a confused look.
"I said, 'playful, right?' in Russian", she translated.
She walked over to Mark, wrapped her arms around his neck and whispered into his ear: "Vy khotite poigrat' so mnoy?".
Mark whispered back: "I don't know what you said, but you talking to me in Russian turns me the fuck on".
Mark's girlfriend smiled.
Then she took his hand and the both went to the living room.
Mark unbuttoned her pants, while she unzipped his pants. A short while later, the both were completely undressed.
While Mark slowly licked his girlfriend's pu§§y, she gave him a handjob.
Mark got a condom out of his pocket, opened it and his girlfriend pulled it over his dick.
After he pushed his dick into his girlfriend, he asked her: "Do you wanna say something dirty in Russian to me?".
"With pleasure", she said, smiling at him.
"Day eto mne, Mark", she moaned into Mark's ear after he started thrusting into her at a faster pace.
(Give it to me, Mark.)

"Poprosite menya krichat' vashe imya", she whispered, heavily breathing. (Get me to scream your name.)
"Ya khochu, chtoby ty voshel ko mne!", she screamed, as she climaxed.
(I wanna feel you come inside of me!)

Loudly grunting, Mark came.
"Eto bylo khorosho", she said, out of breath. (That was good.)
"Thanks, I understood that", Mark said, slightly smiling.
"Now we should go and eat", she said and the both put their clothes back on.

Mark got some quark and some sour cream out of the fridge.
After all of the dough was made into pancakes, the both put an equal amount of them on their plates.
Mark's girlfriend showed him, how to perfectly roll them up into 'Bliny-rolls'.
Mark ate his Bliny with some sour cream and Mark's girlfriend ate them traditionally, with butter.

"This was a good meal. First the dessert, and then the main course", Mark said, smirking at his girlfriend.
"Yeah, sometimes you gotta eat the sweetest thing first", she said.
Mark smirked very dirty now.
She winked at him, very seductively.

After the meal, they took care of the dishes together.

The rest of the evening the both spent with watching the Fifa world cup.
---------------------------------------------------------
(Words: 733)