Nine - Strong desire 👅💫

Picture credit: @gamerdads on Instagram.
---------------------------------------------------------

Today was a really cold day.
It was almost too cold to go outside, even though it wasn't July yet.
Mark was in the bedroom, surfing the Internet on his phone.

Mark's boyfriend was in an other room, studying for the university he still had to go to.
The whole day has been kind of weird: Mark felt a kind of knot I'm his stomach, he liked to hug his boyfriend a lot more and his vision got better.

Suddenly, something inside of him switched on and he felt much more awake. Like, less tired awake.
Mark stood up from the bed, put his phone into the pocket of his jeans and walked over into his boyfriend's room.

"Hey babe! I'm done with everything now", Mark's boyfriend said, as soon as he saw Mark.
Mark just nodded and sat down on the lap of his boyfriend.
"Is everything alright, Mark?", his boyfriend asked.
"Yes, I think, I just have a strong desire for you", Mark said, while he kissed his boyfriend.

Mark's warm breath went down the neck of his boyfriend, while Mark's hands ran through the nut-brown hair of his boyfriend.
Mark's nut-brown eyes met the ones of his boyfriend, while they kissed each other.

Mark's hands went down to his boyfriend's crotch area, the both were already a moaning mess.
"M-Mark, I-I wanna....", Mark's boyfriend stuttered, but he couldn't finish his sentence, because Mark was sucking on his neck, biting and making hickeys.

The both got up and went to their bedroom.
Mark pushed his boyfriend onto the soft bedsheets, climbing on top of him and sitting down on his crotch area.
Slowly, in order to tease his boyfriend, Mark undressed himself.

"Gosh Mark, you're such a sexy beast! I just wanna feel you inside of me!", Mark's boyfriend said, making Mark smirk.
"Heh, I guess that's about to happen. But I won't stretch you. There won't be any lube either", Mark said.

After the both were completely textile-free, Mark pulled a condom over his dick and pushed him into his boyfriend.
"Gosh, you're still so tight", Mark said, slightly groaning.

Mark went now fully beast mode.
He turned his boyfriend around, so that he could see his back.
Then he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's waist, before he started thrusting into him at a very fast pace.
His boyfriend moaned and even screamed, but Mark only heard the moans and smelled the sweat of his boyfriend.

Mark slowly leaned forward, now he could bite into his boyfriend's back.
"Ahh~", his boyfriend moaned out.
Mark just let out a small groan, before he climaxed.

"Ahh~", his boyfriend moaned again, before he started to twitch.
While he was twitching, he climaxed.
Heavily breathing, Mark pulled his length out of his boyfriend.

"That was something new. But I was and I am heavily into it", Mark's boyfriend said, smiling.
"Thanks. It just overcame me. I think, it was my natural sex drive", Mark said, smiling back at his boyfriend.

The both came closer to each other, hugging each other.
Arm in arm, the both fell asleep, like god made them.
Completely naked.
---------------------------------------------------------
(Words: 535)