Five - Seductive eyes 👀👅

Picture credit: @gamerdads on Instagram.
---------------------------------------------------------

Saturday evening - 10:30 pm.
Mark was pretty bored.

He thought of things to do in order to fight the boredom.
Hmm, he and his Irish boyfriend didn't have had sex in a long time. So why don't start something again?
After he made that decision, Mark walked into the bathroom.

He fixed his hair a little, brushed his teeth real quick and got out some condoms out of a cupboard.
He placed them on his night table, in perfect reach.
He threw a quick look at himself in the mirror, before he walked downstairs.

In the living room, his boyfriend sat on the floor, facing him with his back.
Mark let out a small cough, and his boyfriend turned around.
Mark walked over to him, winking and smirking at him.
"Oof, you're throwing some seductive looks with your seductive eyes at me", Mark's boyfriend noticed.
Mark blushed a little bit, but then he sat down next to his boyfriend.

The Irish man laid his arms around Mark's neck, before he said: "Do'ye wanna take this upstairs?".
Mark responded with: "The Irish usually double check/double question themselves, don't they?".
"Some do. But I'm gonna do it for ya, baby: We're gonna take this upstairs, don't we?", the Irish man said, smirking.
"Yeah, we gonna take this upstairs. We definitely gonna take this upstairs", Mark said, smirking as well.

On the stairs, Mark lifted his boyfriend up and carried him to their bedroom.
Mark dropped his boyfriend carefully on the soft bedsheets.
While Mark took off his shirt, his boyfriend did the same.
Mark pushed his body between the thighs of his boyfriend.
"It's comfortable here. Might gonna move here", Mark said jokingly, while he unzipped the pants of his lover.
Later, his boyfriend did the same with his pants.

Now, the both were in their underpants.
Mark started to grind his rock-hard boner against the boner of his lover.
The both moaned a lot, before Mark started to place some hickeys on the body of his boyfriend.

After the both threw their underpants away, Mark got a condom.
But before he could pull it over his dick, his boyfriend stopped him.
"Wait! Can- could I maybe pull it over?", he asked Mark, slightly embarrassed.
"Of course. If you obey me, anytime~", Mark said, winking and smirking again.

The Irish man took the condom out of its package, before he carefully grabbed it by the tip with his index finger and his thumb.
Now, he placed it on Mark's dick.
Carefully, he dragged it down with his left hand, while the right one was still holding the tip with the index finger and the thumb.

"This is a very special and private moment for me", the Irish man said, slightly smiling.
"Yeah, I knew you wanted to do this. It was on your bucket list", Mark said, cracking another joke.
Mark's boyfriend smiled.
"I guess", he said, still slightly smiling.
"Do ya wanna suck on it later?", Mark said, whispering into his boyfriend's ear.
"Yup, I'm a sucker for sucking your big daddy dick", the Irish man said, chuckling a bit. Mark chuckled now as well.
Even though Mark's dick was already in the condom, the both still talked and laughed, before Mark said: "Now we gotta continue, before you won't be able to get your popsicle later."

Mark pushed his dick into his boyfriend's anus, slightly moving up and down in order to get a rhythm going.
The Irish man exhaled sharply through his teeth.
"It's gonna get better, baby", Mark said.
Mark moved up and down, while his boyfriend was moving his pelvis a bit.

Mark saw, that the dick of his boyfriend was twitching pretty hard, so he wrapped his fingers of one hand around the Irish man's dick.
Slowly, to get a teasing effect out of it, he started to give his boyfriend a handjob.
The Irish man moaned so loud, that Mark had to give him a sloppy french kiss to get him to be quiet again.
The both went in deeper with their sloppy french kiss: Mark almost shoved his tounge down his boyfriend's throat, but the Irish man went with it.
The both exchanged a lot of saliva.
But they were both into it.
This was one of the many kinks they shared.
Mark carefully let some saliva drool from his mouth into the mouth of his boyfriend.

A lot of people would be disgusted by now and probably stop right then and there, but they took it even further:
Mark placed some saliva on his tounge, and his boyfriend sucked it from Mark's tounge into his own mouth.
"Swallow it, just for me", Mark said, and his Irish boyfriend swallowed the saliva.

Mark was close to a climax.
"I-I'm gonna c-come!!", the Irish man yelled, heavily breathing.
"Me too!!", Mark screamed, exhausted as well.
Mark's boyfriend came first.

Mark had to thrust himself a little more into his boyfriend, before he came to an orgasm as well.
But he didn't stop just there yet, no.
Mark was someone, who would expand an opportunity to its extreme.
So, he continued to fuck his boyfriend into the anus.

The both moaned louder than ever, before Mark had the great idea to whisper some dirty things into the ear of his boyfriend.
And so they started their dirty talk, but in Spanish.
"Hueles tan bien. Eso me pone muy juguetón", Mark whispered, and his boyfriend chuckled.

"Quiero sentirte en mi", the Irish man whispered back, and Mark chuckled.
Mark placed some more hickeys on his boyfriend's neck and chest.

Later, Mark said to his Irish boyfriend: "You wanted a popsicle, right?".
"Yes, but the extra large ones, please", the Irish man said, almost laughing.
And so Mark's boyfriend started to suck Mark's dick. But not for views or anything like that, no.
For the pleasure of Mark.

"That was very good", Mark's boyfriend said, pretty exhausted.
"Yes, I agree. And very long, too", Mark said, pulling the condom off.
After he threw the condom into the trash can, he laid back next to his boyfriend again.

The both fell asleep, probably because of the exhaustion.
---------------------------------------------------------
Ooff, that was a long one.
It's currently 12:23 in the night, so it's almost 1 am now. Holy fuck.
(Words: 1060)