Ten - Hickeys and alcohol 🍸💫

Picture credit: @gamerdads on Instagram.
By the way: let's just pretend, that Mark's body can process alcohol.  Because he actually can't. So, just pretending.
---------------------------------------------------------

It was a night full of problems.
Mark and his boyfriend fought a few hours ago, and Mark ran out, getting drunk somewhere.

At 11:50 pm, Mark came back home.
He had a bottle of vodka in his hand, which he probably bought somewhere.
"HoNeY, I'm tRaSh!!", Mark yelled, as he was entering the house.
"Mark, where have you been?", his boyfriend asked, concerned.
"I was at a fun place. At a "not-sucky-sucky-because-of-the-dishy-dishies"-free place", Mark said, giggling at the end of his sentence.

Mark's boyfriend took Mark's hand.
"I'm sorry about what I said earlier", he said, looking Mark into his eyes.
"Well, same. But I *hiccup* have to *hiccup* punish you any- *hiccup* -way", Mark said, interrupted by his own hiccups.
"*hiccup* We're gonna go upstairs", he said, pointing to the stairs.
While they were going upstairs, Mark emptied his vodka bottle.

In their bedroom, Mark closed the door behind him.
"No one's gonna hear you now", he said, smirking devilish.
"O-okay", Mark's boyfriend said, slightly worried.
"Lay down. Undress yourself", Mark said, very sternly all over sudden.

His boyfriend did, what Mark demanded.
Mark removed his clothes as well.
Just in his underpants, he sat down next to his boyfriend.
"Remove them, if you wanna move on", Mark said and his boyfriend sat up straight.

He removed Mark's underpants, like Mark demanded of him.
Mark put down the empty bottle.
"Do ya want it? Then ya can get it", Mark said, while he pointed to his crotch area.

"But, it was gonna be your turn tonight", Mark's boyfriend said.
"But you were the one, who was being "sucky-sucky-about-the-dishy-dishies". So, it's your turn tonight", Mark said, very sternly again.
Mark's boyfriend slowly started to suck on Mark's dick.

Mark pulled a condom over his dick, before he thrusted himself into his boyfriend.
"That's for being a b*tch about the dishes", Mark said, while he bit his boyfriend into his back, causing him to hiss through his teeth.
"And that's for not wanting to suck my dick", Mark said, speeding up his thrusting-pace.

"But-But I-I--", Mark's boyfriend started to say, but he interrupted himself, when Mark hit his prostate very hard.
"That was for trying to talk back at me", Mark said, slightly angry.
He sounded less drunk now, even though he was still drunk.

Mark flipped his boyfriend around, so that he could look him in the face.
Slowly, Mark leaned forward, giving his boyfriend a hickey on his neck.
His boyfriend did the same, but pretty much everywhere: on Mark's arms, on Mark's neck, on Mark's chest and on Mark's shoulders.

Mark sloppy french-kissed his boyfriend, while he was still thrusting into him.
Mark climaxed, after his boyfriend gave him another hickey.
Shortly after that, his boyfriend climaxed as well.
The cum landed between the two men.

"Do you wanna lick it off?", Mark asked, giving his boyfriend a questioning look.
"Okay", he said, slowly licking off Mark's chest.

After he was done, he laid down next to Mark.
"That was...something...but I liked it", Mark's boyfriend said, smiling at Mark.
"I liked it, too. I hope, I could satisfy you", Mark said, smiling at his boyfriend.
"I hope, you'll remember something of this night tomorrow", Mark's boyfriend said.
"Nope, I probably won't. But hey, my only memory will be the hangover I'm gonna have tomorrow", Mark said, slightly chuckling.
"But we're definitely gonna repeat that", Mark's boyfriend said, nibbling on Mark's ear.

The both fell asleep, sweet dreams in their heads.
---------------------------------------------------------
(Words: 631)
This story is done now.
I had a blast writing this type of story, and I hope you enjoyed it!
Sayonara and goodbye!