Eight - Testing out your kinks 🌸💫

Picture credit: @gamerdads on Instagram.
---------------------------------------------------------

Today was a kind of rainy day.
It wasn't raining too hard, but it also wasn't dry outside.

Mark was done with editing videos for the day.
Currently it was 8 pm, and he was getting a bit tired.
His boyfriend was still up, probably watching YouTube videos or something like that.

Mark stood up from his chair, stretched his limbs and his neck.
Then he went downstairs, looking for his boyfriend.

"Hey babe!", Mark said, happily wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's waist.
"Hey Marky~", he responded, in a little flirty tone.
"What'cha up to?", Mark asked, placing kisses on his boyfriend's neck.
"Nothing. I was patiently waiting for you to come downstairs", he responded.
"Oh, why that? Did I do something wrong?", Mark asked, immediately worried.
"No babe, everything's fine. I just wanted to try something out", he said, giving Mark a calming smile.
"And what did you want to try out?", Mark asked, very curious.
"Test your kinks out. That's what I wanted to do tonight, if it's okay with you", Mark's boyfriend answered, smiling slightly dirty.

Mark's boyfriend wrapped his arms around Mark's waist, before Mark lifted him up and carried him upstairs into their bedroom.

Mark carefully laid his boyfriend down onto the soft bedsheets.
Slowly, in order to tease his boyfriend, Mark removed his shirt.
But before he could open his belt, his boyfriend grabved him by the wrist and said: "Could you please strip for me? Just for me, baby, maybe?".
"Alright. Sit down and enjoy the best show of your life", Mark said, as he stood up and his boyfriend sat down on the ledge of the end of the bed.

Mark slowly opened up his belt, while he watched his boyfriend, who already was just in his underpants.

"Do you wanna touch me? Nuh uh, you can't!", Mark said, after his boyfriend tried to touch his well trained tummy with all its abs.
"Nuh uh, you can't", Mark whispered, as he came closer to his boyfriend.
Mark pressed his lips against the lips of his boyfriend, softly biting into the other one's bottom lip.

Mark slowly grinded his boner against the boner of his boyfriend.
Soft moans were starting to fill the room.
Mark's boyfriend got out a condom and laid it down next to himself.
Then he undressed Mark, opened up his belt and so on.
As soon as the both were fully naked,
Mark's boyfriend pulled the condom over Mark's manhood.

Mark's boyfriend sat down on Mark's lap, facing Mark.
While Mark was thrusting into his boyfriend, the both looked each other in the eyes.
"Ahh, I think, I-I'm gonna start looking for a kink of yours", Mark said, while a wave of lust and pure enjoyment overcame him.
Mark started to suck on his boyfriend's neck, and even before he did anything else, his boyfriend came between them.

Mark came in an sort of explosion, after his boyfriend sucked on his tongue. That made Mark bust like a nut.

Out of breath, the both went to sleep.
They were both so tired, that they didn't even got to exchange their feedback to the other one.
---------------------------------------------------------
(Words: 535)