Three - "Woof for me, baby!" 🐻🐻🐻

Picture credit: @gamerdads on Instagram.
---------------------------------------------------------

This Friday evening was one of the beautiful ones. Mark had a meeting with someone tonight.

Very excited and nervous, he opened a WhatsApp chat:

Mark: "Wassup, ya hot looking bear?"
Person/Him: "I ain't got time for twinks."
Mark: "Woa there, woa! I am a bear! I am THE bear!"
Person/Him: "Well, what's your size?"
Mark: "Well, why don't you find that out tonight? At my house? In my bedroom? In my bed?"
Person/Him: "Okay. Oh~ woof!"
Mark: "Woof!"

Mark made it to get a date with his favourite human being - Him.
He was a bit smaller than Mark, but just as interested in YouTube as Mark was.
His hair was nut-brown, just like his eyes.

The both were a bit drunk, but not totally hammered. Just a bit in "a giggly mood", as Mark would say.

"You have a really nice bedroom", his visitor noticed.
"Thank you", Mark said, blushing slightly.
The young man carefully pushed Mark, so that he fell onto the comfortable and round bed.
Mark undressed the smaller one, while the smaller one did the same to Mark.

"You're a five course meal, Mark", the young man said, smirking a bit.
"Aww! You too, though", Mark said, smirking as well.
The young man started to nibble on Mark's neck, which drove Mark insane.
He let out a silent moan.
"Fuck me in the butthole, Mark. Fuck me in the butthole", the young man said after he gave Mark a Blowjob.
"With pleasure. I won't let this great opportunity slide", Mark said, while he removed his pants and boxershorts.
The young man removed his boxers as well.

Mark pulled a condom over his dick, before the young man slowly sat down on it.
He wiggled around, in order to ease the pain.
"Make me go woof, Mark", the young man whispered into Mark's ear.
"I will. I'll not only make you go woof, but I'll also make you go meow, roar and twitter as well", Mark said and the young man smiled.

Mark wrapped his arms around the young man's waist, before he thrusted himself harder into the young man.

The two were very close to a climax.
Mark screamed: "Woof for me, baby! Woof for me, baby!", very loudly.
And he did what Mark demanded from him. "Woof!".
"Yes! That was what I wanted to hear!", Mark screamed, before he climaxed.

After Mark got rid of the condom, he laid back next to the young man, who was still heavily breathing.
"And? Did you like it?", Mark asked.
"Oh yes! I frickin' loved it!", the young man said.
"I would do it again anytime. You're such a muscular, buff and strong bear, I fuckin' love it! And do you know what: I fuckin' love you! I wanna be your boyfriend and live here with you together!", the young man added.
"I love you, too. I'm so happy, that you agreed to this date", Mark said, kissing his now boyfriend.

"And next time, we're gonna fuck in the woods, since it's the natural habitat of the bears", Mark said.
"Yes, I agree. That's gonna be fun", the young man said.

With that being said, the both fell asleep.
---------------------------------------------------------
(Words: 537)