Two - Abusive ☔💫

Picture credit: Markiplier on Twitter. --------------------------------------------------------

Rain.
The rain was everywhere.

But Mark wasn't paying attention to it, because he had a date tonight.
Even though he had a partner since two years.
But, as Mark liked to say: "If my babe doesn't obey me, I gotta punish him."

Mark's boyfriend was a bit smaller than him. He had brown hair and he wasn't that muscular. You could call it very thin.
A tall, brown eyed girl rang the doorbell and Mark opened the door.
The both went upstairs to have fun.

Mark made her scream his name, loud enough for his boyfriend to hear.
After the girl left, Mark took a warm shower.
"You didn't have to do this", Mark's boyfriend said, looking at his fingers after Mark sat down on the couch next to him. 
"Oh yes, I had to do this! Since you don't follow my rules anymore. You like to fuck around with our neighbour instead", Mark said, pretty pissed.
His boyfriend shrugged.
"Well, I guess that's it then", he said, exhaling loudly.
"What did you say? Are you breaking up with me?!", Mark asked.
"Yes, I'm breaking up with you. You haven't been really the same lately. You're changing, but in a negative way", his boyfriend explained.

Mark's left eye started to twitch.
"Did I get that right? YOU are breaking up with ME?!", he yelled and stood up.
"Y-Yeah, you got that right! There's no reason to explode like this, Mark", his now ex-boyfriend said, slightly shivering.

That was enough for Mark.
His hand slipped.
"Did you just slap me?!", his ex-boyfriend said, he couldn't believe it.
"Yes! Because NO ONE breaks up with me without paying a price for it!", Mark yelled, before he hit his ex-boyfriend again.

The smaller one curled into a ball, trying to protect himself.
But it didn't help.
Mark grabbed him by the wrist, dragged him upstairs and started beating the living shit out of him again.
"MARK! STOP IT! WHY DID YOU TURN INTO A FRICKIN' MONSTER?!?!", the smaller one screamed with all the power he had left.
Mark suddenly stopped beating him.
He walked backwards, fell onto his bed and started to cry.
"I can't tell you, I don't know why. I'm so sorry. Please....don't go away", Mark sniffed, inaudible under the sheets of his bed.
"Well, I will try to stay. Maybe I can help you with finding out what's wrong. But I can't promise anything", Marks ex-boyfriend said, silently yawning.

But it was a mistake.
The both constantly fought for weeks, and whenever Mark wanted to win a fight, his hand slipped.

Mark's ex-boyfriend tried to escape, but Mark caught him every time.
It was a rainy Monday, and Mark just took a warm shower in order to calm himself down.

His ex-boyfriend knocked on the door of Mark's bedroom.
"What do you want?", Mark said, slightly angry.
"I wanted to ask you, if I could leave now?", his ex-boyfriend asked silently.
Mark just laughed.
"Of course not. You're gonna stay with me for eternity. Or until I break up with you. But right now, you're just my little toy for my personal amusement", Mark said with an ice-cold voice, before he stood up and pushed his ex-boyfriend on the ground.

"I like to see you suffer. I don't know why, but I like it", Mark said, while he punched his ex-boyfriend.
"How do you like this then?", his ex-boyfriend said, while he pointed to his phone. It laid on the ground, but the app FaceTime was opened.
The parents of Mark's ex-boyfriend saw everything.

After they've called the police, Mark had to pay a certain amount of money to his ex-boyfriend.
The police also damned him to go to a therapist once a week.
Mark was still fighting with his anger issues, but he got better, step by step.
---------------------------------------------------------
Wow, that sucked. I'm so sorry.
(Words: 666 😈😈😈😈😈😈)